*-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Rex705

Re: *-[ NekosHUD - Official Release ]-*

Post by Rex705 »

Blux001 wrote:
Rex705 wrote:Any way to stop the beeping sound?
Sound ?, the hud does not add a beep sound more than the combos for the score, you kill an enemy and the sound indicates a combo of 2-32. If that sound continues in a way like the Halo shield where it warns with continuous sound without stopping, you should check that the mods to be used are not interfering with the score code or Arcade mode.
Ah ok so it's for arcade mode. I'm not really very into arcade mode stuff so it would be nice to have the option to fully turn arcade off so those who want to play normal can and those who want it can turn it on. :)
Zackdoessomething

Post by Zackdoessomething »

Ngl, this is one of the best huds i ever tried in my life, you can set custom stuff like disabling the helmet graphics, show kills, secrets and items, but unfortunately there's one small problem..

It's the lag, well, atleast it doesn't drop off to 10, but using no hud(max hud size 12) makes the game run slightly better to 60+ fps

Anyways, it's a really good hud and it has a lot of potential!
WolVexus
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by WolVexus »

Sorry about the late response, but what's your tag number? My discord is WolVexus#2447
Blux001 wrote:
WolVexus wrote:Hiya! I have made some other graphic indicators for things like berserk and clearer icons for grenades and mines a while back. If you'd like, I can send you those!
If you like matine to contribute some indicator for this hud that help would be good. You can send a message to my Discord for more marine detail, you can find me as "NekoBlux001"
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Zackdoessomething wrote:Ngl, this is one of the best huds i ever tried in my life, you can set custom stuff like disabling the helmet graphics, show kills, secrets and items, but unfortunately there's one small problem..

It's the lag, well, atleast it doesn't drop off to 10, but using no hud(max hud size 12) makes the game run slightly better to 60+ fps

Anyways, it's a really good hud and it has a lot of potential!
Well, the display 12 is more used to turn off any HUD indicator and leave the screen in nothing to enjoy the full screen mode so to speak or sometimes some use it for a more expert mode where it shows nothing at all in terms of the indicator.

The problem of Lag could be due to using the Radar that includes or as some other problem depends on the device certain indicators or so they can be heavy for the device, it would be clear that it would cause the small lag on certain devices. But the most common is by radar since it is an Addon that requires some performance more than HUD.

Apart, Thanks Marine, I try to do the most customizable, But of course this HUD was contributed by a friend with the code and a friend with certain icons and will remain customizable above all.
Last edited by Blux001 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

WolVexus wrote:
Sorry about the late response, but what's your tag number? My discord is WolVexus#2447
Username: "NekoBlux001" tag number: #0264
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Rex705 wrote: Ah ok so it's for arcade mode. I'm not really very into arcade mode stuff so it would be nice to have the option to fully turn arcade off so those who want to play normal can and those who want it can turn it on. :)
I am on the issue of making a patch for the sound to turn it off and avoid that problem, along with 5 other helmets and some changes of some indicators, certain changes will have the new version.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

Cool can't wait for the update. excited to see what the new helmets will be. :)
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

After some time and testing as bug fixes version 2 of NekosHUD is finally released with a set of Gameplay Mods and Addons as the complete Kill Voice Pack, and a special variant to NekosHUDv2 by DarioBot! With a crossover of a game of great terror in the generations of the Old Gen, you guess?

Changes:
-Edits to kill Voice Pack and new packages.
-NekosHUDv2 with more Helmets and Improvements.
-Gameplay Mods and Addons.
-An edit to UDV to the Special version of DarioBot !.

PS: The DOOM Eternal style support weapon or support cannon only works on "Vanilla Enemies", and DOOM Blade works on any enemy and mod!.

NekosHUD StarterPack [Read The Comment]
https://youtu.be/JX69TnXhiCU
TheLetterTen

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv2 - Special Horror Space Helmet ]-*

Post by TheLetterTen »

Is there a way to disable the enemy health meter?
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv2 - Special Horror Space Helmet ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

TheLetterTen wrote:Is there a way to disable the enemy health meter?
If there is and if you checked within NB001 HUD Option you can see that until the last option is the life bar.
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3 -Bugs Fixed ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

New version on the way! All the bugs that have been said in my Discord have been fixed, mugshot damage is now correct, inventory bar position is in its correct position, and new design for the health bars, armor and ammo as a new colorful design instead of something less attractive color.And I leave the Trailer of v3 before doing the fix to the inventory bar (mistake) about what huds come in this new version and I still keep adding more as the days.

https://youtu.be/jHAvl-GXB-8

"Remember is just a trailer, the date is already indicated when it will come out"Please read the description of the video to know the information well!

Besides, I invite you to subscribe because my activity is higher in my YT channel and I may stop uploading the info in ZDoom Forums.
Valken

Post by Valken »

I like your hud designs but they don't look correct on a 16:9 1920x1080 PC screen in GZdoom. It seems the edges cutoff.

Are you making the visors in 16:10 aspect ratio?

Would be cool if you can adjust it to fit 16:9 screens.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Valken wrote:I like your hud designs but they don't look correct on a 16:9 1920x1080 PC screen in GZdoom. It seems the edges cutoff.

Are you making the visors in 16:10 aspect ratio?

Would be cool if you can adjust it to fit 16:9 screens.
The HUD works fine in 16: 9 aspect ratio and so on except 4: 3 and 5: 4 aspect Because they have to modify the original size of the hud.
You should check the video options that are in default because if you change something, it may be that the HUD is not adjusting to the original size.

Besides, I already tried to make a version for 4: 3 & 5: 4 aspects but in the end the aspect dimension of my hud continues to be affected a lot.
I recommend that the aspect size be set to "OFF" or 16: 9 as it works without seeing visual damage to the hud and you have the option of vision mode in "Stretch" and not in "Black Bars".
Blux001

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3 -Secret Revealed + Release! ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

V3 is out!, likewise his secret of this hud was also revealed, without much to say the info is on the first page, and likewise lots of music mods came out, I suggest following me on YT because my activity is higher there and I'll stop posting on zdoom one day.
domestic

Post by domestic »

Blux001 wrote:
Rex705 wrote:Any way to stop the beeping sound?
Sound ?, the hud does not add a beep sound more than the combos for the score, you kill an enemy and the sound indicates a combo of 2-32. If that sound continues in a way like the Halo shield where it warns with continuous sound without stopping, you should check that the mods to be used are not interfering with the score code or Arcade mode.
me too, i want to mute de arcade mode sound, i turn it off the arcade mode, but the sound is still there

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”