[Abandoned] "Anomaly of Pripyat"

Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Hi, this is my new mod based heavily on the Stalker series, plus many ideas i wanted to implement in my The Thing mod
For now theres is only the weapons but expect the implementation of enemies soon!

Features:
Spoiler:

Images (Enemies are from Xims Doom 3 Monsters):
Spoiler:

Download Link
Last edited by The Philosopher on Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: [WIP] "Anomaly of Prypiat"

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Wow! This mod and the Stalker weapon mod from RastaManGames? This day kicks ass.

I'm really digging this mod. My major complaint is that the shotguns are very underpowered.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:01 am

Liking it so far. Looking forward to the next release.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:13 am

Carrotear wrote:Wow! This mod and the Stalker weapon mod from RastaManGames? This day kicks ass.

I'm really digging this mod. My major complaint is that the shotguns are very underpowered.

Thanks, im really curious in what way are underpowered, do they do little damage or do they have very low ammo capacity?

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:36 am

Capacity is fine. The damage output is too low.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:56 am

STALKER fan here: I believe it is "Pripyat". :P

Re: [WIP] "Anomaly of Pripyat"

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:07 am

I'm already in love with this mod. I wish you good luck!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:40 am

I'd like to apologize, The damage output is fine. But I can't figure out or replicate what made the output worst.

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Nicely done - and centred weapons too! Centred weapons are the best IMO.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:25 pm

New Version is Up!

- Swapped Bizon and Groza fire sounds
- Added 4 new enemies!
- Now you can call reinforcements! be sure to look for PDA in Duty bodies
- Buffed a bit shotgun tracers
- Changed Vepr-12 Fire sound

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxhkk6oji58l1wn/Anomaly_Of_Pripyat_V1.1.rar/file

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:42 pm

Cool, I always thought it'd be fun to have a STALKER mod for Doom. Even better if you can recreate some of that sandbox-y feel with a lot of monster/NPC variety and gun/gear variety.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:52 pm

-Ghost- wrote:Cool, I always thought it'd be fun to have a STALKER mod for Doom. Even better if you can recreate some of that sandbox-y feel with a lot of monster/NPC variety and gun/gear variety.

Thanks, and be sure in the future will be a lot of more cool features the recreate the open world feel of the games, for now at least in map packs like Ashes its really fun to play

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Great! Good to see my suggestions came to be useful somehow. If i may be honest, and i think i should be, this is a step ahead and better than your The Thing mod, given how objective your scope is.

The Russians have a g i g a t o n of crazy weapons. The ShAK-12, the RMB-93, the GM-94 and others are just some examples of how much material you have to work with.

i wish to see this mod evolving, cheers mate ;)

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:06 pm

Dr_Cosmobyte wrote:Great! Good to see my suggestions came to be useful somehow. If i may be honest, and i think i should be, this is a step ahead and better than your The Thing mod, given how objective your scope is.

The Russians have a g i g a t o n of crazy weapons. The ShAK-12, the RMB-93, the GM-94 and others are just some examples of how much material you have to work with.

i wish to see this mod evolving, cheers mate ;)

Thanks friend! I will look on those weapons you mention

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:10 pm

A little sneak peak!

What is Stalker without anomalies? recently i started working on the many anomalies seen in the series, currently i have atleast 2 of them