Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:29 pm

R.I.P you because enemies have so many sprites... how can you guys even do this.. its insane

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm

theroguemonk wrote:R.I.P you because enemies have so many sprites... how can you guys even do this.. its insane


Once you know how to decorate, sprites become nothing

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:12 pm

im really looking forward to this

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:19 pm

holy crap! its awesome, shame that the mancubus and hellknight doesnt have any analog in this mod, but still, its good

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:22 am

theroguemonk wrote:im really looking forward to this


sure you do

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 am

PatCatz2004 wrote:holy crap! its awesome, shame that the mancubus and hellknight doesnt have any analog in this mod, but still, its good


Thanks. Well, I require spriter's help. That's why

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm

memredi wrote:
theroguemonk wrote:im really looking forward to this


sure you do



i was not being ironic ! i always love more varieety
i jus twish there was mods that could add lighting effects to doom levels

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:05 pm

theroguemonk wrote:
memredi wrote:
theroguemonk wrote:im really looking forward to this


sure you do



i was not being ironic ! i always love more varieety
i jus twish there was mods that could add lighting effects to doom levels


I wasnt either, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:01 am

memredi wrote:For now.



pssst, got a link about that seppuku wad? I wanna try it out

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:21 am

memredi wrote:
Nash wrote:No Asian supernatural bestiary is complete without the Ring girl. ;)


Haha, thinking of it :D


You could also add diclonius from the anime Elfen Lied in this bestiary? :D
It would be something like Arch-Vile but while diclonius when you are near her, after some seconds she will start receiving you an invisible slash killing you instantly

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:27 pm

PatCatz2004 wrote:
memredi wrote:For now.



pssst, got a link about that seppuku wad? I wanna try it out


Wish I had. The gal will publish the wad near soon.

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:29 pm

batos2 wrote:
memredi wrote:
Nash wrote:No Asian supernatural bestiary is complete without the Ring girl. ;)


Haha, thinking of it :D


You could also add diclonius from the anime Elfen Lied in this bestiary? :D
It would be something like Arch-Vile but while diclonius when you are near her, after some seconds she will start receiving you an invisible slash killing you instantly


Oh yeah, but there's already an enemy similar like that that launches somewhat kind of bombs very fast and teleports randomly

Re: [WIP] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm

memredi wrote:
batos2 wrote:You could also add diclonius from the anime Elfen Lied in this bestiary? :D
It would be something like Arch-Vile but while diclonius when you are near her, after some seconds she will start receiving you an invisible slash killing you instantly


Oh yeah, but there's already an enemy similar like that that launches somewhat kind of bombs very fast and teleports randomly


Hahaha!
Nor should we forget an melee enemy who kills you instantly with a single blow and that can throw you a projectile far away that kills you instantly. :)
(A supernatural little angel with a Kanabo (Oni mace) You must understand the reference)

Development Status: Suspended

Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:31 am

I'm sorry to announce this, but sadly, the development of Yokai has been suspended due to the technical problem leading to lack of computer, making it clear the mod development is suspended.

Let's see whether I will assign the mod to someone else to have its development continued or completely cancel the development.

Thanks to everyone who kept their eyes on the developent and people who the credits go to.

Re: [Suspended] Yokai 妖怪 - Asian Mythological Monster Pack

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:49 pm

I hope you solve whatever problem you have and finish it one day ^^