Re: "Trilogy of Terror" for Doom II

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:05 pm

vedan77 wrote:thx man, but one favour I'd ask of you: do the rings at the sewer towers keep their thin shape? because something seemed to happen to my setup. i see them increasing in height :(

ill let you know, I downloaded the updated version and gonna play through the dungeon again. I haven't reached that part yet, I think. only got up to the spinning circles room.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:07 am

vedan77 wrote:thx man, but one favour I'd ask of you: do the rings at the sewer towers keep their thin shape? because something seemed to happen to my setup. i see them increasing in height :(

im at that part. right after you open the sewer gate and get suddenly teleported. no, the rings dont get thicker, they stay the same. there's one that comes down and then goes up again.

https://ibb.co/Q9kCKxf

a little hint though please?: I flicked that switch. what do I do afterwards? seems nothing happens

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:25 am

It may be a trivial thing, but walking over those firepits should damage/kill the player

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:13 am

Enjoyed these levels, thanks for making them. There were a lot of great details in places, loved the sound effects that tied in with them as well, really added to the atmosphere.
I too got a bit lost at the end of the dungeons level, the first set of step come down to access one of the towers but after that I wasn't sure how to access the others (I did activate the button).

Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:14 am

a little hint though please?: I flicked that switch. what do I do afterwards? seems nothing happens

There are two switches per tower, after each pair, the next tower gets active.

Sorry for the late reply^^