Re: DOOM Tribute Project (ALT SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE)

Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:42 am

I don't know if it makes sense to show it, but somehow...

Spoiler:

These are generally just slightly improved city levels. Textures that did not fit into the general style were removed, and some additional decorations were used. And yes, unused Doom asphalt was also added.

Re: DOOM Tribute Project (ALT SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE)

Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Wow! That looks really nice, SLON. The building textures look really great. The added bushes/plants look nice, too. Since I'm done with Temple of the Lizard Men 5, I'll see if I can return to The DOOM Tribute Project (if my schedule allows me). I like seeing stuff like this. :)

-Alando1

Re: DOOM Tribute Project - Lite Edition COMING SOON!

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Hey guys, I have great news! I know how many of you requested something like this for a while. As you know, time was the issue for me. I am happy to announce that I have been working on a "Lite" Edition of The DOOM Tribute Project. I was able to find a little time in my schedule to create a "Weapon Wad / Gameplay mod" friendly version of DT. Now, people should be able to play the levels with Brutal Doom, and any other gameplay wad of their choice. I still have some custom enemies within the levels but most enemy types are the original Doom enemies. Levels had been rebalanced and I'm in the process of doing final touch-ups. I'll let you know when the full release is available. Thank you for being patient :)

-Alando1

Re: DOOM Tribute Project - Lite Edition COMING SOON!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:28 am

That's great news, looking forward to being able to play it with Project Brutality :D