You can kind of emulate this behavior with a cvar and a few aliases:
user bool shift_pressed = false;
alias +shift_modifier "shift_pressed true"
alias -shift_modifier "shift_pressed false"
alias summon_zombie "summon zombieman"
alias summon_imp "summon doomimp"
alias summon_zombie_or_imp "test $shift_pressed summon_zombie summon_imp"
How to use:
1. Bind Shift to +shift_modifier command (type bind shift +shift_modifier
2. Bind any key to summon_zombie_or_imp.
3. Now pressing your key with shift summons a zombie, without shift it summons an imp.
Basically, you define a boolean cvar, and set shift to switch this cvar on and off. Then you test this cvar in an alias and select one of two different actions. See CCMDs
for more info.
This solution has a couple of drawbacks:
1. You cannot use Shift for anything else.
2. You have to add new aliases to KEYCONF by hand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.