Re: Raze Touch - Android port of 'Raze'

Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:09 am

Sergio_Prado wrote:It does support 4K but i running it at 1080p. I tried setting the Resolution Override to 50% on the app, but it didnt help.

Thanks.
When you run it can you press the A button a few times and hear it actually get into a new game? I would like to know if it has crashed somewhere, or if it is fully functional and only issue is the screen is black.

Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:57 am

Gez wrote:
Sergio_Prado wrote:If you fix the issue, i gladly pay for the Raze when you put it on the store.

The problem with putting Raze Touch on the store is that, by necessity, it includes Build code, which is under a non-commercial license. So first Beloko would need to contact Ken Silverman and get a commercial license from him.

Not just from Ken. Due to the license mess there's also code from other contributors under a "GPL or Non-commercial" license combination - they'd all have to agree.

Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:13 pm

emile_b wrote:
Sergio_Prado wrote:It does support 4K but i running it at 1080p. I tried setting the Resolution Override to 50% on the app, but it didnt help.

Thanks.
When you run it can you press the A button a few times and hear it actually get into a new game? I would like to know if it has crashed somewhere, or if it is fully functional and only issue is the screen is black.

I tried that, but didn't get any sound or anything. Apparently the app just crash with the black screen.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 am

where's opgl 2.0? its lag for me for low spec phone or no opengl 2.0?

Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:51 pm

dead6 wrote:where's opgl 2.0? its lag for me for low spec phone or no opengl 2.0?

The 'GLES 3.0' in the app is really GLES 2.0, I just put GLES 3.0 in the apps because it technically needs some extensions to GLES 2.0, and will be slow on old devices which are really only GLES 2.0.

So it run on your phone but is slow? What device is it?