Need help in finding a particular wad

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
HumanPrimacy

Need help in finding a particular wad

Post by HumanPrimacy »

Okay, so this is slowly driving me insane. I've been trying to track down this particular wad I played a few years ago that I was going to recommend to a friend. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called, nor can I find it anywhere.

If I recall right, it was a hub based deal, where you could go back and forth between different sections of the level. Fairly large layout. It used project brutality or some variant of it packaged in with it, it didn't run without it. The whole thing was a techbase style, made to resemble some base or science facility. There was a reception area that split off into different directions. It was all indoors, I think, but there were a few places with gardens that had trees or bushes. It had the different enemies and weapons you'd expect with project brutality. You started off in a subway/tram station that led into the reception area, and there were non-hostile scientist/civilian NPCs standing around the area for a few moment before there's a scripted even where the place shakes and gets all helly and everyone around you turns to zombies.

The whole thing was really well done, both in terms of the visual design of the level, and the combat encounters, so I can't imagine it's that obscure, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
HumanPrimacy

Re: Need help in finding a particular wad

Post by HumanPrimacy »

Nevermind, finally found it. It was "Don't Play with Hell".

Return to “General”