Toby Accessibility Mod - DOOM for the blind [V5.1 Released]

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Alando1

Re: Toby Accessibility Mod - DOOM for the blind [V5.0 Releas

Post by Alando1 »

@Enjay - I do not have exact figures of how many people have been trying out the accessibility mod but, based on the feedback I've seen on YouTube, the ZDoom forums, and from what IllegallySighted has told me, there's a pretty good number of people trying it out. We've heard a good amount of feedback, especially during the previous iterations/versions of the mod. We, too, were able to take care of the issues and suggestions people had during that time. We'll be doing some more tweaks to some of the features to further perfect them. As of right now, we're standing by for any additional feedback regarding version 5.0.

-Alando1
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Thanks for the reply. It's good to hear that the mod is being received well and that you are able to incorporate suggestions to make it even better suited to those who need it. It's an impressive undertaking and I hope that it continues to go from strength to strength.
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

@Enjay - Thank you, Enjay! :)

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just a quick update. My team and I are doing some tweaks which will appear in Version 5.1. The compass system has been updated (thank you to Jarewill) and it now has a snap-turn feature. I recently finished doing some voiceover work for the GZDoom options menu which we should be able to implement into version 5.1. I will keep you posted on any further updates. Stay tuned! :)

-Alando1
Alando1

Re: Toby Accessibility Mod - DOOM for the blind [V5.1 Releas

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, version 5.1 of the Accessibility Mod has been released. What's has been included is the updated compass system with snap-turn mechanics. I do want to mention that when we get to version 6.0, it will include the full narrated GZDoom menu. My team and I are continuing to improve the features and, for something like the menu, we want to make sure it is performing at its best. Just wanted to thank my team for doing an amazing job and for all that they do. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, my team and I are all ears. All help is appreciated.

Thank you all for your support.

-Alando1

Return to “General”