The Railgunner Sketch Pad™

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

I'm back from the proverbial dead (fried HDD, briefly homeless, etc.,), and I'm trying to get back into the weapon design game/re-establish my forum presence.

So, umm, images:

Spoiler:

EDIT - 4 September 2017:

Levels for Nukage (note lack of ceiling heights and sector light)
Spoiler:

Weapons for Nukage and Research & Destroy:
Spoiler:

New weapon concepts:
Spoiler:

I'll post more as I sketch more things.
Last edited by TheRailgunner on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: The Railgunner Sketch Pad™

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:02 pm

WOOOOOOW. Really nice drawings.

I wish i could make strasight lines like that without a ruler.

Also, i always wonder if the secret service or anybody peeps their eyes on forums like ours for ideas and projects. I mean, they did that to the GURPS RPG, hahahaha.

Re: The Railgunner Sketch Pad™

Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:05 pm

More sketches!

Levels for Nukage (note lack of ceiling heights and sector light)
Spoiler:

Weapons for Nukage and Research & Destroy:
Spoiler:

New weapon concepts:
Spoiler:

Re: The Railgunner Sketch Pad™ (It Won't Stay Dead!)

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Wow, it's really been nearly four years since the last time I posted anything in this thread? A shame - here's a few doodles!

Weapons:
Spoiler:

People (oh, wow, that's a first for me):
Spoiler:

Something entirely different:
Spoiler:

I've got more sketches somewhere, but I'll have to find them and scan them first. Unfortunately, Doom Builder wouldn't play fair with my Nukage demos, so I don't have a properly-textured version of the mapset anymore (it basically forgets the custom textures I made for it even exist, and thus wipes the information entirely, leaving me with nothing but untextured maps; as a number of those textures were custom-made for specific sections of the map and must be aligned precisely - and manually - I'd have to do it all over again and hope DB doesn't just "forget" again).