[RESOURCE] zrrion's Bunch O' Stuff

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 pm

OG post can be found here. If you need anything from that post that I haven't gotten around to uploading let me know and I'll get on it.

Here's where I'll be posting any sprites/textures that I make. Also check out 64k+ and Retro Alphabet Showdown as anything in those is fair game as well and also play them if you have the time.

Spoiler: sprites

Spoiler: textures
Last edited by zrrion the insect on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 83 times in total.

Re: zrrion's Bunch O' Stuff

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

Hey now, there's some cool stuff here! Really digging those weapon sprites particularly. ;)

Only annoyance is that Mediafire makes you jump through a bunch of hoops in order to actually download the images. I'd suggest Imgur, though I have to ask whether or not you're shying away from it on purpose because it doesn't preserve filenames or somesuch.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 am

MAKE MOAR ENEMIES. 8-D I wanna see if I can whip up something for that Mancubus thingy.

EDIT: Also, I looked up "Anadposinanis" on Google and one link came up: the Spriting Carnival. Congratulations, you've invented a new word! :P

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am

Xaser wrote:Hey now, there's some cool stuff here! Really digging those weapon sprites particularly. ;)

Thanks! I'll see if I can get the images somewhere better. Images are no longer on Mediafire
0bsidian wrote:Congratulations, you've invented a new word!
It's a mixture of a few Greek words. It is a thing that is empty, and it's emptiness is such that it cannot be compared to any other kind of emptiness.
EDIT: I added a few more things that I found while uploading everything to the DRD.

Re: [RESOURCE] zrrion's Bunch O' Stuff

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 pm

That enforcer looks perfect. Thanks for this. Great work. =p

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 am

awesome things what i found.
you're such a great pixel artist!
and gonna put book mark right here. :D

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 am

holy... I cant even say the other word I'm in such a state of shock. you have blinded me with overexposure to pure awesomeness!

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:20 am

Glad you guys like this stuff, thanks!
I found two more weapon sheets while rummaging around
ImageCredits to Eriance, Banjo, NMN, 3D Realms, and Sergeant_Mark_IV
ImageCredits to id, Banjo, Eriance, David G, and JoeyTD
They've been added to the first post.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:10 am

Good to see someone went with this concept.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Really nice work on the Doom-ized D64 items. :D

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 pm

The first post has been edited to remove the things that were against the rules.
Last edited by zrrion the insect on Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:36 pm

zrrion the insect wrote:The first post has been edited to remove the things that were against the rules.

:( That's a real shame did you have the DNF sprites you ripped up there? I really LOVE all the sprites in here some really good stuff so far! Hope to see more. Those Strife textures will definitely be handy for me right now.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 am

oh shameful, that was deleted?
i thought fan made stuffs are fine to post...

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 am

You should really turn this into a monster
http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/imag ... d-soul.png

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am

Last time I tried I ran into trouble with giving it ice damage.
Edit: Two portal-themed weapons have been added to the first post.
Image Image