Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:54 am
(requires debug build of course)
1. start up a multiplayer game with -host 2
2. start up a second GZDoom instance to join that game
3. set net_fakelatency on the client instance
4. expected: fake latency applied
4. actual: applied, but eventually the second client locks up. seems to lock up sooner the longer I set the fake latency.
Setting this stuff on the host instance works fine.
I tested this only with the following settings:
Host: GL, no FPS cap
Client: Software, FPS cap