Re: [WIP] Happy Time Circus 3

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:24 am

I think it might be spoiler dropping time~.

Spoiler: "INFO: Particle Accelerator"

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:01 pm

I know I am late to the party and you stated that the project would feature original music, but I thought you could use this as a source of inspiration.

Mega Man Zero 4's "Sleeping Beast" sounds like it would fit a creepy circus setting, even though weirdly enough the game lacks such setting:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:02 pm

That would be perfect for HTC1 & 2 for sure, but HTC3 is taking a much different route. Overall, HTC3 is much less circus-y + unholy, instead focusing more on tech + unholy. Demons under the skin of clowns in a way for some of them. The music with HTC3 is more ambiance-ish instead, very much in the background and taking a back seat, kinda like how ITLURKS2 is during HTC2 (happens after sending Fluffy to Hell).

Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:33 pm

OMG! I totally love both HTC mods! It was amazing news to see a third one being born! :')

It is looking awesome so far! Please, don't stop! :D

Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:45 pm

The mod is actually near completion. There's just several MASSIVE hurdles to overcome (several levels to complete and such) before it's ready for some serious testing. Stay tuned for trailers sometime, but it'll be a while. Probably a few months for the trailers?

:shrug:

Tue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Spoiler: "INFO: Super Rocket Launcher"

Wed May 05, 2021 2:21 am

Major Cooke wrote:The alternative firing mode serves as a compliment to the primary

:ugeek: Compliment: praise, flattery. For something that completes, you want complement.

Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 am

Bless our weird-ass engrish system for all the shit I never wanted. =B