Re: Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg17

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am

My my those screenshots are amazing! The glowing mushrooms in that dark hallway is creepy, played the demo and loved it! Keep it up :thumb:

Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg17

Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:21 pm

I have a small question. Is that m3 carbine still being considered to be added some time in the future (like ep3 or a weapons only mod) or has it been cut?

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:04 pm

RIPANDTEAR76 wrote:I have a small question. Is that m3 carbine still being considered to be added some time in the future (like ep3 or a weapons only mod) or has it been cut?

Do you mean this thing?

I'm saving it for later. It wouldn't fit in this episode.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Vostyok wrote:
RIPANDTEAR76 wrote:I have a small question. Is that m3 carbine still being considered to be added some time in the future (like ep3 or a weapons only mod) or has it been cut?

Do you mean this thing?

Yep that's exactly it. Thanks for the answer.

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:06 am

Vostyok wrote:

Do you mean this thing?

Oof... That looks hot!

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Looking at the new screenshots and hearing all the tasty content for the mod has me feeling really good!

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:10 pm

When the new hub and the maps connected to it is done, will it be released as a Demo 2? Or are you going to complete the whole mod before we are allowed to get our dirty hands on it?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Joje wrote:When the new hub and the maps connected to it is done, will it be released as a Demo 2? Or are you going to complete the whole mod before we are allowed to get our dirty hands on it?

Most likely we'll just finish up and release the whole thing, since there won't be much left to do after hub2 is finished. I was thinking about a limited one map demo, but it would probably spoil a lot of stuff no matter where we took it from.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:09 am

No demo, just finish the project!

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:53 pm

Vostyok wrote:
Joje wrote:When the new hub and the maps connected to it is done, will it be released as a Demo 2? Or are you going to complete the whole mod before we are allowed to get our dirty hands on it?

Most likely we'll just finish up and release the whole thing, since there won't be much left to do after hub2 is finished. I was thinking about a limited one map demo, but it would probably spoil a lot of stuff no matter where we took it from.

Sounds good, the hub in the demo was fucking amazing, im so hyped to see what the next one has in storage

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:28 am

i bought a zdoom engine app on android play store by Beloko games and i must say it works wonderfully on my phone. Im using a Poco f1 and this mod is just the best to play when im away from home. Cant wait for the next episode

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am

what a great mod. just finished the demo, and its amazing, this kind of gameplay is my favorite. im definitely looking forward to more. :shock:

(WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg17

Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:30 pm

Going to drop a few shots of what I've been working on recently here. I'll leave the general status updates to Vostyok, but I will say that things are progressing nicely.

Anyway:
Spoiler:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:22 pm

*Misaligned jeep wheels*

hhnnnnnrrr

Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 am

Looks great! Keep up the good work!