TEMPLE OF THE LIZARD MEN 5 - GOLD EDITION RELEASED!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Alando1

Re: TEMPLE OF THE LIZARD MEN 5 - RELEASED!!!

Post by Alando1 »

@IDKrisis - You're welcome :) I hope you enjoy the rest of Temple of the Lizard men 5.

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, Update Patches and Add-ons have been added to the first page of the thread. Go check them out!

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful holiday. Stay safe and have a Happy and Healthy New Year :)

-Alando1
Ravick

Post by Ravick »

:o
I haven't noticed that TotLM5 was released!

Well, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway... XD
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

I absolutely loved the TOLM series, and I only previously knew about episodes 1 through 3. I didn't even know you continued making these! They were an absolute blast when I first played them several years ago!

I have a playthrough of the entire series started on my channel, and so far I'm only 3 episodes into TOLM 3! But I have to say experiencing it again and even finding new content has been thoroughly enjoyable!
Do note the criticism I have for it in my videos is meant to be taken as humor and good faith fun. I do genuinely have some gripes about some encounters but for the most part, it's nearly a flawless experience!

Also, due to using a newer GZDoom version, the flashlights don't work correctly so I use Dark Doom along with TOLM!
Please check out the videos so far. Editing takes a while so I'm not as far along as I hoped to be by now. :D

Please leave any feedback on my videos that you like. I'm always looking for ways to improve! Also, feel free to check out my other Doom content. :)
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

I finally finished uploading all of TOLM 3! I have TOLM 4 recorded. Thinking of going through it again as a different character and going through different maps due to the way secret progression works in that one. Then I'll work on TOLM 5! :D

Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey Doomguy914, I watched all of them. Can't wait to see your TOTLM4 playthroughs.

-Alando1
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

I'll actually have to re-record TOLM 4 as well. The audio had slight issues.

Edit: TOLM 4 has begun! Crisp new 1080p feel with somewhat questionable mic commentary. I'm still working on improving the mic settings. :lol:

Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

Episode 2 of my TOLM 4 playthrough is now available. Currently dealing with a copyright dispute over two of the background tracks, but all else should work fine. :D

Edit: 6/30 I re-uploaded the episode with edited music. It's kind of sloppy but it works. TOLM 5 editing in progress! :D
Last edited by Doomguy914 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hi Doomguy914, I just watched your 2 videos of TOTLM4. I enjoyed them very much. Sorry about the music issue. If you want, you can lower the music or turn it off just to play it safe. You don't have to worry about the music in TOTLM5, though. Most of the songs in there are from Unreal and Unreal Tournament so YouTube won't go crazy on you. Keep up the good work :)

-Alando1
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

I have finally started editing and uploading episode 5! Crisp 1080p! :D

Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hi Doomguy914, I really enjoyed your first playthrough of TOTLM5. Can't wait to see your next video. :)

-Alando1
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

Glad people are enjoying my TOLM uploads. Episode 2 should be up tonight around midnight! :D
Doomguy914

Post by Doomguy914 »

Episode 2 of my playthrough of TOLM 5 is uploaded. From this point forward, I should have a new episode up once or twice a week to completion, so I won't make any more posts about it. Thanks again for all the support and thanks Alan for the wonderful mods! :D

Edit: All episodes have been uploaded to youtube and will be completely available to view by Aug 6th.

Sinael

Post by Sinael »

Loved the mod. Found the Rocketlauncher too weak for how scarce the ammo for it are. Checked, and even direct hit it often does less damage than an SSG blast (enemies that go down in one SSG shot VERY often survive a direct rocket hit, and you get maybe 4-8 rockets per level at best).
Another thing - scroll of power does not seem to be doing anything for dragon staff or rocket launcher.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”