Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:40 pm
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:06 am
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:03 pm
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:18 pm
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:45 am
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 am
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:32 am
Audio crash issue on large maps should be fixed by upgrading to GZDoom 4.5.0.
- Added Paradise Plaza! This map is a smaller, easier map designed to help ease you into Reelism's particular brand of absurd carnage.
- Astrolab X: Fixed an invisible wall.
- Astrolab X: Minor changes to an Easter Egg.
- Clockwork Solarium: Fixed an untextured wall you could see with chasecam.
- Petit Gutrot: Fixed an untextured wall in the SinisterBenign building, with style.
- Town: Fixed a break in the 'Ard As Nails shopkeeper's dialogue tree.
- Town: The ammo vending machines now offer 20 nails for $450 (Prev. 10 for $250)
- D██ at the W████p███: Decluttered the map by removing a monster spawn.
- P██ in the S██: Improved impact effect for a scripted map event.
- Basketball: I'm just gonna quote the commit name verbatim: "Fixed basketball bug forever and ever fuck you"
- Saw Thrower: Altfire now properly counts as melee damage and always gibs.
- Brick: Fixed a rare VM abort when thrown. Yes, it no longer bricks the game.
- Heavy Rifle: Now does slightly more damage and inflicts significantly less pushback onto enemies it hits.
- Minigun: Now a higher priority in weapon slot 2.
- Snowball: Impact damage increased by 50%!
- Footbaww: Small damage increase against all non-Dog enemies.
- Footbaww: Fixed the charge attack getting halted by slopes during Micro Mode.
- Lightning Gun: Stunned monsters now shake while stunned.
- Lightning Gun: Various minor fixes.
- Cutlery: Player eats with flailing desperation during Power Sneakers.
- Flamethrower: Weapon sound will stop when the flamethrower runs out of ammo.
- Fire Bow: Fixed an issue where the bow would appear empty.
- Attempted to fix a rare null VM abort that could occur if a burning actor suddenly ceased to exist. Let us know if you get this one!
- Super Health and Super Armor purchases can now be taken into a dark place.
- Panic Button works more reliably on 3D floors, elevators, and stacked sectors.
- Replaced Firesuit expiring sound with one that's less startling.
- Micro Mode: Player movement speed increased by 40%!
- Birthday Party: Affected monsters now explode when launched into the ceiling, matching behavior with other surfaces.
- My Tank Is Fight: Altfire is now considerably more damaging, with a wider spread.
- My Tank Is Fight: Teleporting to safety when leaving the arena now works more reliably on 3D floors, elevators, and stacked sectors.
- Porkchop Sandwiches: Health will spawn more frequently.
- Crate Shower: Beehives spawn less frequently.
- Crate Shower: Crates are now tossed around more freely.
- Imp Encounter: Imps spawn slightly more slowly.
- Cyclo Wizards: Reduced the duration of their attack by 20%.
- Yetis: Yeti gibs now spray snow instead of blood.
- Normal Imps: Optimized fireball effect.
- Mega Imp: New spawn sound is 40% more terrifying.
- Forced X/Y billboarding for more spherical objects that would look fine with it enabled, like the Clustersucker projectiles.
- High scores are now saved immediately upon game end, instead of when the high score display is bought up.
- Fixed big explosions not scaling correctly.
- Trash cans explode more quietly.
- Cars now properly reward points for monsters caught in their explosive demise.
- You can now hear more bees at the same time.
- Tidied up scripting for player classes.
- "Reelism Options" now appears in Simple Options menu
- Added a convenient milestone to the pre-title sequence.
- Minor Credits fixes and such.
- Added... uh... Constant Screaming Mode.
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 am
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:40 pm
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:04 pm
Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:33 am
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:54 pm
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:09 pm
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:16 pm