Re: Decadence

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 am

Oh no no, please don't beat yourself up! You're already experienced with the doom modding since you know how to make maps and use ACS codes which i still don't know how mentioned things work... Hah. Also i see the player have smooth animation during attack and that's really impressive.

Anyways you have talent and huge patience to work on project full of various features. And you have sucha cute artstyle too! Just take your time!

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Support. He has an outstanding talent! Better late than never, as they say! Aleksandar, do your projects at your own pace, as you want. A high-quality project is better than a package of buggy trash. 38^)

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:05 pm

alekksandar wrote:
An00bus wrote:This looks amazing, and I have just extracted the game and am about to play! :D
alekksandar wrote:I'd have to get people to redo most sounds and music for me since most of it was borrowed from other sources.

I'd totally be willing to help you out with music! I do a few different styles, maybe check out my soundtrack demo reel on Soundcloud? I'm not incredibly experienced with sound effects, however I have made a few, including all of the ones for my own mod, so I'd be willing to give it a try if you'd like!

Thank you :D ! I really like some of that stuff there - I will keep you in mind if I start working on a new similar project like this. I'm trying to wrap this one up.

Please do keep me in mind! I did play just like I said I would and this game is a blast! I hope you do reconsider polishing this one. If you did a commercial release ala Hedon at that point I'd totally support you!