Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:34 am

Got my update, too. Thanks. :)

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Been playing this for a few hours now and I have to say it's pretty amazing. I am curious to know what is different between the initial release and the updated release.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:21 pm

Taylor13212019 wrote:Been playing this for a few hours now and I have to say it's pretty amazing. I am curious to know what is different between the initial release and the updated release.


Hey! Thank you very much, and for the release its mostly minor things.. it will probably need another update in a few days i'll see what people will find first.
So far here's the changelog for the update:


Changelog Dismantled V 1.0.2

FIXED:
-Broken files black screen
-8-bit edition autosave removed (it was not intended)
-Can no longer open inventory while using computer

CHANGED:
-Check pills item description(was showing numbers)
-Doberman now see you from whatever direction

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 pm

For those of you that want to see the game in action Neco the sergal is doing a nice playthrough of it! here is part-1:

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:42 pm

So nice to see this is released! I threw you a $10 for your hard work. Can't wait to play this as I enjoyed your previous demos very much. Cheers!

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:30 pm

R4L wrote:So nice to see this is released! I threw you a $10 for your hard work. Can't wait to play this as I enjoyed your previous demos very much. Cheers!
Much appreciate my friend!! hope you will enjoy the full game as much!


Also, Dismantled will get another update soon.. seems like there was many things i did'nt noticed even with my numerous tests.. but now i'm fixing them. i'll post here when its out.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Someone know how i could do to detect (with zscript) if you just finished doing a save? i want to do a better save system. Just PM me if you do.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:42 am

Dismantled 2.0.5 is out! also added a LZDOOM EDITION for those who have older computer..
Go get it here: https://gamejolt.com/games/-Dismantled/502210 or here: https://bigprojectalone.itch.io/dismantled

Changelog: https://itch.io/t/841260/changelog

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:05 am

No flashing Lights and subtitles options Will be added, i Will work on this.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Did you know Dismantled have 6 different achievements, finishing the game without healing.. or without saving etc...
Anyone here got one of those achievements so far?
Last edited by BigProjectAlone on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:42 am

I played the demo yesterday for just a couple minutes when I took a break from my regular stuff.

Dude.. I don't scare easilly, and
Spoiler:
I was really affraid to move o_O. Don't get those things near me!

Awesome work here! Definitely. Maybe too much gore for my liking, but it definitely is scary, disturbing, grossing out. The chimera locked up in cells were a taste of things to come, excellent work in the sound department!

What I'd love? Some kind of a lantern with limited glow ability, some parts were just too dark, but I suppose I just need to tune up my gamma.
What I found creepiest?
Spoiler:


Props to you, when I sort my real life stuff out and will have more time I will look for it. Definitely worth the money!

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Nmn wrote:I played the demo yesterday for just a couple minutes when I took a break from my regular stuff.

Dude.. I don't scare easilly, and
Spoiler:
I was really affraid to move o_O. Don't get those things near me!

Awesome work here! Definitely. Maybe too much gore for my liking, but it definitely is scary, disturbing, grossing out. The chimera locked up in cells were a taste of things to come, excellent work in the sound department!

What I'd love? Some kind of a lantern with limited glow ability, some parts were just too dark, but I suppose I just need to tune up my gamma.
What I found creepiest?
Spoiler:


Props to you, when I sort my real life stuff out and will have more time I will look for it. Definitely worth the money!


Thanks a lot!! Much appreciate my Friend. Also the "lanterne/flashlight" thing Will probably be included in future DLC stuff.. would be Nice to see this with the Lights options i added.. one of the option is turning all Lights OFF. 😈

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:42 pm

I just discovered now that my rooftop boss is broken, he can break the game.. This will be fixed for next update, sorry about that..

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:00 pm

New update is out! here is the changelog for V 2.0.8:

Changelog Dismantled V 2.0.8

FIXED:

-Scream at the end that was not intended.

-Rooftop boss was broken... now is fixed.

ADDED:

-Options for subtitles.

-Options for flickering lights. (can be turned off.. replaced etc)



EDIT:
Lights options is a key on your keyboard... (default bind "L") press the "L" key to change options.. binding can be changed in the controls options.

Subtitles can be set ON/OFF in the options.

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:33 pm

For those who have played to the end.. Describe your experience with Dismantled, what have you liked... and disliked, im interrested to know your thoughts.. i want to improve my works.