Re: [UPDATED] Operation: Arctic Wolf Revisited

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 am

Thank you, my good man.

Re: [MINOR UPDATE] Operation: Arctic Wolf Revisited

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:10 am

Some small additions, meant to get this out for christmas but things got in the way.

Changes:
Spoiler:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 pm

This is how I always imagined Operation Arctic Wolf. The OG dehacked version was ambitious but way too rough.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:33 am

i'm not sure if it's this mod or the source port but when i enter the outer perimiter of the nazi base the game crashes.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 am

armymen12002003 wrote:i'm not sure if it's this mod or the source port but when i enter the outer perimiter of the nazi base the game crashes.

Try updating to version 2.1 https://sourceforge.net/projects/edge2/ ... .0/Test-3/

If you have issues with rendering, make a new shortcut and use the -newsegwalk -norenderbuffers command arguments in the shortcut target link! You can also try and record what went wrong and we may be able to help ya!

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 am

I recently had the same problem myself, but I asumed it was something unique on my end or just a random thing. I had no problem what so ever while developing and testing the mod so my guess is that it has something to do with the version of 3DGE being used.

When it does crash, does changelog.txt say anything ?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 am

Nope just crashes it crashes right at the beginning of map 04 and yes i was using both 3dge 2.0.4 and 2.1.0

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:13 am

armymen12002003 wrote:Nope just crashes it crashes right at the beginning of map 04 and yes i was using both 3dge 2.0.4 and 2.1.0

For me, it crashed at the start of Map 12 - Shark Farm. Maybe the engine is not ready for this (?)

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 am

have you ever figured out why this crashes?

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Does 3DGE normally crash on you (using Doom, Doom 2 or custom levels) or does it appear to just be when using the mod ?

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:50 pm

i'm pretty sure it did it during normal doom / doom 2 levels

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:28 pm

I keep getting this error on level 3.

Spoiler:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Yea, there is a lot crashes and whatnot sadly. I will get around to updating this mod eventually and hopefully fix these issues, but I am kind of short on time and have to wait until I get a new computer.

Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:08 pm

The broken nature of this mod has bothered me for far too long so I decided to see if I can get it up and working. But, I enjoy this one so much that I just keept fixing and improving. So I am doing a revamped version of the mod and as an extra bonus it will end up being compatible with EDGE 1.35 up to the more recent 2.10 builds.

Buried mines now slightly visible

Vehicle sprites getting replaced with models

New more readable fonts
Last edited by CeeJay on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Operation: Arctic Wolf Revisited (MD2s)

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:07 pm

New skybox(s), thanks Lobo