Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors TC! (NEW DEMO COMING IN AUGUST

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:00 am

Captain J wrote:Kinda off-topic, but somewhat relevant stuff: My good and great mutual Substance20 drew Zombies Ate My Neighbors commission and i honestly think it might go great with the thread!

Well, if you ask for a permission first, of course.

I saw this in Twitter is incredible! :D

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors TC! (HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Just tried booting this mod up in GZDoom 4.4.2 and it generates the "AimingCamera 1: can't find TID 0" warning message at multiple places, including first boot up to the menu screen. More info on this error is here:
viewtopic.php?t=69690

It is just a warning, and doesn't seem to have any gameplay effects, but it is said to be a bug.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:30 am

Korell wrote:Just tried booting this mod up in GZDoom 4.4.2 and it generates the "AimingCamera 1: can't find TID 0" warning message at multiple places, including first boot up to the menu screen. More info on this error is here:
viewtopic.php?t=69690

It is just a warning, and doesn't seem to have any gameplay effects, but it is said to be a bug.

I'm probably not gonna fix if it works properly already and is something that just newer versions are pointing out

Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:20 am

Dude27th wrote:
Korell wrote:Just tried booting this mod up in GZDoom 4.4.2 and it generates the "AimingCamera 1: can't find TID 0" warning message at multiple places, including first boot up to the menu screen. More info on this error is here:
viewtopic.php?t=69690

I'm probably not gonna fix if it works properly already and is something that just newer versions are pointing out

In the just released GZDoom 4.5.0 the warning no longer shows up.

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Korell wrote:
Dude27th wrote:
viewtopic.php?t=69690

In the just released GZDoom 4.5.0 the warning no longer shows up.

Welp, thanks for the heads up! ^^

Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 pm

The new demo has been a blast so far. It's been quite some time since I last played the SNES title, but from what I can remember, it definitely stays true to the game.

Definitely want to try some coop out at some point!

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Could there be a non-rar download? I don't get why people use it, you could just use .zip files, even .tar files are supported by linux. Sorry for being rude, just a request.

Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 pm

cb18212 wrote:Could there be a non-rar download? I don't get why people use it, you could just use .zip files, even .tar files are supported by linux. Sorry for being rude, just a request.

From experience, most programs that can open 7zip can also open rar files - if you're on a linux machine, p7zip might do the trick.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:35 am

Some recent screenshots to bump this thread a little ^^ as I'm coming back to work on this project again

Screenshot_Doom_20210206_065157.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210227_212633.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210227_213127.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:21 am

Good to see progress! The stone textures look great in 3D.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:47 am

About time! Hope you could update this jewel within this year's halloween!

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:57 pm

Cherno wrote:Good to see progress! The stone textures look great in 3D.

Thanks! ^^
I had to draw most textures for this level so they where harder to do than previous levels

Captain J wrote:About time! Hope you could update this jewel within this year's halloween!

Next update should be coming in a few days actually!
I might not be able to make completely Level 7 but I think that the new additions, enemies, mechanics and fixes are worth the update already

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Looking good!

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors TC! (MARCH 2021 UPDATE!!!)

Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:48 pm

NEW MARCH 2021 DEMO IS UP !!!!

Screenshot_Doom_20210324_165440.png

CHECK THE DOWNLOAD SECTION IN THE MAIN POST ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Zombies Ate My Neighbors TC! (MARCH 2021 UPDATE!!!)

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:51 pm

Also updated the first page with a more recent video ^^
Check it out!

Bonus: [A very w.i.p. Titanic Toddler screenshot]
Screenshot_Doom_20210331_184959.png

Also added an x86 version on the downloads