Re: Carnage Galore 3, now for GZDoom - beta (update)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:36 am

nice! Now I can't try it due the savegame, but is the door opening for the first time from inside? First access to the market is still trough sewers right?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:39 am

Colerx wrote:nice! Now I can't try it due the savegame, but is the door opening for the first time from inside? First access to the market is still trough sewers right?

It's just another way out of the sewers and a quick way back into the black market once you get there for the first time so you won't have to go all the way around again. You know that passage that was blocked with rocks in the black market? Well, that's been cleared and now it goes back up to the surface.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 am

Yes I've seen that blocked passage, yes I meant it's good that is walkable after you unlock it from inside, first time is nice to discover it tough sewers secret passage, and then you can easily go back in it trough the passage you now cleared. :)

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:05 pm

good teamwork here hehe https://i.ibb.co/7tdgLg6/Screenshot-Hexen-20210414-232537.png

The "face" switch on the opposite side with the spinning walls should be activated the same way? I'm sure we have hitted it many times but nothing happened

Very cool hub this one, we love it!

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:00 pm

The opposite side, as in the ice section?

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:05 am

No I mean in the same room, on opposite side of the fire missile puzzle: here https://i.ibb.co/Rb9mfyd/Screenshot-Hex ... 130250.png

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:19 am

Oh that one. That's a secret switch.

Spoiler:

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:35 am

Oh, damn
Spoiler:

Thanks!

EDIT:

We just finished Hub3! 8 hours just for it, many details are just outstanding, a masterwork!

Sun May 09, 2021 11:18 am

Is there a way to resize the enemy health bars? They were of great size in ch2, but now with ch3 they are humongous.

Sun May 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Indorile wrote:Is there a way to resize the enemy health bars? They were of great size in ch2, but now with ch3 they are humongous.

Not right now, but I'll see if I can add some kind of scaling option for that.

Mon May 10, 2021 6:54 am

And here you go.

Update time:
  • There is now an option to scale the enemy health bars, which is located at the bottom of the main Options menu. However, since the ACS in the .pk3 was changed, it will clobber your saved games.

Sun May 30, 2021 5:53 am

After a bit of testing, I discovered that the health bars were now interrupting certain texts, so I made a slight change to fix that. Also, there shouldn't be any lag anymore when using the powered up alt-fire of the serpent staff.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:27 pm

I just came across a game crashing bug by pure chance, mostly because the situation that caused it to crash doesn't come up very often. Fortunately, it was easy to fix.