PolyObject Texture Glitch

Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 pm

I really don't know where to post this, so I'll start here. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a PolyObject that Swings left CCW about 90 degrees (a door). Every time I activate it the texture glitches really badly for a split second. It's driving me crazy and I can't seem to fix it.

If I test the map from right in front of the door before venturing anywhere through the map it doesn't do it, but when I play the map out and get to the door it glitches. I've tried changing the sector that the polyobject start spot is in, and the sector where the anchor is. This doesn't seem to have any affect.

I will try to find a screen capture program and upload a video of it... and here very shortly I will pop in my pk3, once I've gotten out the proprietary stuff.

In the mean time, if this sounds familiar to anyone, please help! As always, greatly appreciated.

Download it from Google Drive here. Sorry about the state of my PK3, its still a work in progress.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OycKk4aO59rO7TLSWEGcsUF83k_AwJP/view?usp=sharing

Re: PolyObject Texture Glitch

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Ironically, ever since I posted this, I haven't had the issue. Figures.