Hexen 2 enemy models

Ask about editing graphics, sounds, models, music, etc here!
Shaders (GLSL) and SNDINFO questions also go here!

Moderators: GZDoom Developers, Raze Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.
RailedRobin

Hexen 2 enemy models

Post by RailedRobin »

Hi all you doomed cats and kittens. I was wondering if anyone is sitting on the Hexen 2 enemy models with decorate files?

Was planning on using some of them but figured I ask before starting the work myself.
Kzer-Za
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Hexen 2 enemy models

Post by Kzer-Za »

Models can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6n4ubged ... K.zip/file

Though many of them are of rather poor quality (especially animation-wise). But there are pretty good ones.

But what do you mean by decorate files? You don't need them for the models to work. Maybe, you mean modeldef files for the models? Unfortunately, in the pack that I gave the link to, the definitions of models are all in Doomsday format, so modeldefs suited for GZDoom you would have to create yourself.
RailedRobin

Re: Hexen 2 enemy models

Post by RailedRobin »

Kzer-Za wrote:Models can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6n4ubged ... K.zip/file

Though many of them are of rather poor quality (especially animation-wise). But there are pretty good ones.

But what do you mean by decorate files? You don't need them for the models to work. Maybe, you mean modeldef files for the models? Unfortunately, in the pack that I gave the link to, the definitions of models are all in Doomsday format, so modeldefs suited for GZDoom you would have to create yourself.
Thanks for the file.

I know I need a modeldef, that part is simple. I was however hoping someone had already gone through the trouble of creating decorate files, to implement them in the game. But now I've resolved to doing it myself anyhow.

Return to “Assets (and other stuff)”