Instadeath?

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)

Instadeath?

Post by Guest »

Is there some way I can force the player to be on 1 hp at all times (unless at less than 1)? Or maybe some way to cause instakill without just messing with damage numbers (especially since I'm using a big and complex mod) because that'd of course change the death animations? Or maybe some way to set the player's max HP-- for medikits and over-100%'ing items-- to 1? Something to make it so that one hit instakills me every time. I wanna play HLM-style :D

Thanks for any help, I've got no idea lol
Sir Robin
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Instadeath?

Post by Sir Robin »

[wiki=Actor_properties#Player.MaxHealth]Player.MaxHealth[/wiki]
But I think that only handles regular health, bonus like potions and spheres can go above that

Return to “Scripting”