Re: New Member Introductions

Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:10 am

Hello, I'm very new to posting in forums so apologies in advance if I do something wrong.

I've been lurking the Projects forums and playing GZDoom mods on and off since... 2015? Since discovering gameplay mods about that time, I somehow found myself dabbling with SLADE and Decorate (more recently ZScript) to make my own small personal gameplay mods. I'm now at a point where I've made a couple dark fantasy themed mods I feel are worthy of showing to the public; I'm still looking through the Project Posting Guidelines to figure out how to best go about this.

Other stuff about me:
I can't seem to quit first-person games, particularly old school FPS games. My brother introduced me to Doom and Hexen in the late 90s, and Blood has remained a childhood favourite. I'd play Heretic later in my early teens, and for some reason these four games have stuck me.

Otherwise, I like digital art and game design, listening to music, weird fiction, and creativity in general.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello, I love making mods with GZDoom and Zandronum.

I bought Doom relatively cheap from a closing store a long time ago. I started modding in the Skulltag/ZDoom days, but I've never made an account on any Doom forum, so I thought I should join.

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:03 pm

Yo, yo (and yo!)

I'm Slingnut, I had an account before but I had like 2 posts ages ago so I decided to start anew (even though it isn't saying much).

I do many things, some better than others.
Programming > Playing,
Making art > making good art,
etc.

See ya around!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:43 am

Hiya! I'm Nathan Silver, but I go by Nath or Nate.

I'm a DOOM modding beginner, and also a aspiring sprite artist, FamiTracker musician, and a digital artist. I'm a huge fan of DOOM, as well other games.
I may be grumpy sometimes but I'm a nice guy, don't worry.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:26 am

Heyo, I'm Feles!

I go full manic tunnel-vision at random moments. I joined like a year and a half ago, made some posts, then disappeared when my interests turned to other things. Now I'm back again and working on a couple of mods. I'm also wondering if having to reactivate my account reset my moderation post count, because the system apparently thinks I'm still naughty. :P

I've gotten better at filtering myself since my teens, but I still tend to be blunt, and I know that can bother people. If I do or say anything to offend anyone, just let me know! I'd rather it was said so I can work on fixing it, rather than it getting bottled up.