Wed May 12, 2021 3:42 pm
Download (OpenGL 3.3 and higher requiredVisit the new homepage (still under construction)Details
This is a bugfix release addressing the following issues:
- Blood: fixed null pointer crash in actBurnSprite.
- SW: Abort GetInput immediately if no valid sprite is attached to the given player. This could crash the game when starting a new level.
- Skip the load screen if the level is started from the console to allow immediate use of level-dependent commands.
- handle savegame loads like GZDoom. They are synchronized with the game loop and should not be initiated directly from the menu.
- route savegame requests through the newwork, just like GZDoom does. Fixes savegame indexing issues
- SW: fixed signed-ness issues with SOP-related angle checks.
- SW: fixed ammo pickup amount.
- SW: replaced some asserts with proper value checks. These asserts can actually be triggered by some maps with incorrect setups.
- fixed error message spam when trying to load a non-existent voxel using .def.
- Exhumed: Fixed weapon swaying intensity, introduced by e76f63e2c0d32af278104e391e8d2df119598e2a
- take down the savegame loader's resources in proper order.
- clear the sky flag off two more sectors in WT's "Skyline" map. This addresses a mapping error that glitches to varying degrees depending on the renderer.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.