Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:49 pm
Notice: This will be the last version featuring the GL 2 renderer for real.DownloadFixes/features since 3.87b
Fixes/features since 3.86a
- Fixed graphic glitches with the partial invisibility effect.
- Revert "Multi-intermission waits for all players" and "Added wi_autoadvance".
- Include game_widescreen_gfx.pk3 by Nash.
- Fixed: Monster reaction time was always zero with fast monsters and not just on nightmare.
- Prevent damagecount overflow.
- Add autodetection for GOG's releases of Heretic and Hexen.
- Fixed: dynamic lights ticked even when disabled.
- Fix missing null pointer check (Nashgore crash).
- Fix for the "GC can't keep up while the game is paused" issue.
- Fixed wrong ChangeLevel export to ZScript.
- Fixed config file being overriden when it's blocked by another application.
- More fixes and a few features from GZDoom.
- Fixed sound limiting not working for full volume monster sounds.
- Better widescreen support, now Nash's wide graphics are autoloaded.
- Fixed an infinite loop which caused a hang after the libADLMIDI and libOPNMIDI update.
- Add some missing functions to menus.
- converted level global variable into real pointer.
- Hacked a level member into thinkers.
- Added the compat_oldrandom compatibility option for enhanced vanilla play and included it in the Doom (Strict) mode.
- Fixed: NetServerInfo was not being saved after the exit cleanup.
- fixed sounds not being serialized for hub travel.
- Update SIGIL support.
- Fixed -glversion 3 was not being promoted to 3.3.
- add support for the (as of now) newest version of the Unity re-releases
- Add the DF2_NO_COOP_THING_SPAWNDM flag to prevent spawning MP things in coop.
- Add game load message.
- Disable chat for single player, controlled by the chat_self CVAR.
- Fixed division by zero when damageinterval was not specified from ZScript.
- A lot of stuff from GZDoom.
Last edited by drfrag on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:41 pm
Works well for me. Even better than 3.86a
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:01 pm
Sorry but there's a bug, both libADLMIDI and libOPNMIDI don't work. I merged the recent update from ZMusic and when i tested it i didn't do a full rebuild and apparently it worked. The changes were compiled partially somehow by VS. Wohlstand is working on it and i plan to release 3.87a this weekend.
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 pm
Awaiting for 3.87a then, but do not hurry up and take your time man. Also thanks a lot for this new LZDoom release!
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:11 pm
I've released 3.87a, the download page was updated before the news and it was a major bug.
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:38 am
The download page has been updated with the versions for other OSes.
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:47 pm
Installed over previous version and still working like a charm. Really nice job Dr. Frag, thank you!
By the way, the thread in forum's Board Index that points to latest versions needs to be updated... The one(s) in charge could refresh it, please?
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 pm
I've released 3.87b. Mainly to fix sound limiting not working for full volume monster sounds and to add better widescreen support and autoload Nash's wide graphics. Copy the game_widescreen_gfx.pk3 file from GZDoom or download them from Nash's repository and rename the file. You can also copy Scuba Steve's conpics from the LZDoom 4.5 beta when it's released. There are other GZDoom fixes too.
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:41 am
Non windows versions added and download page updated.
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:38 pm
Has this fix been implimented in a recent public version of LZ?viewtopic.php?f=18&t=65301
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 pm
The widescreen graphics are already supported in 3.87b but you need to copy game_widescreen_gfx.pk3 from GZDoom, as i said above. Perhaps i should include them in 3.87c.
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:11 pm
drfrag wrote:The widescreen graphics are already supported in 3.87b but you need to copy game_widescreen_gfx.pk3 from GZDoom, as i said above. Perhaps i should include them in 3.87c.
Will autoloading this PK3 with an older version of GZ/LZDoom work? Or only versions 3.87+?
Also, does it have to be loaded in a specific order if autoloading other additonal PK3 files?
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:35 pm
drfrag wrote:I've released 3.87b. Mainly to fix sound limiting not working for full volume monster sounds and to add better widescreen support and autoload Nash's wide graphics.
Of course not, it's a new feature in GZDoom 4.5.0 and for LZDoom i already said it's autoloaded in 3.87b. You could load it manually in 3.87 with some limitations but does it matter? For further questions go to the port's thread this is a news topic. viewtopic.php?f=231&t=62157
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:20 pm
I've released 3.87c to fix a few serious bugs (mainly the GL graphic glitches with the partial invisibility effect and weapon bob jittering) . I've included the widescreen graphics by Nash this time. And i've also replaced the included 32 bit OpenAL32.dll with a custom 1.20.1 build so to run LZDoom on Windows XP you'd need replace the dll with the older 1.19 version.
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:43 am
I've updated the download page with only the windows versions for now.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.