Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:31 pm
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:32 pm
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:38 pm
Graf Zahl wrote:Notice: The survey is currently closed. GZDoom 4.3.3 does not include the survey code that 4.2.0 did.
Download (OpenGL 3.3 and higher for hardware rendering, Direct3D 9 or later for software rendering)
This is a mainly a bugfix release for the softpoly renderer and the customizable invulnerability colormap feature
- fixed resetting of music volume after closing dialogue
- exposed Level.MusicVolume to ZScript
- fixed calling a function on string CVar
- added ability to filter VM disassembly dump
- add check for unity version of Nerve.wad
- infrastructure in place in case Nerve.wad changes again, this can be extended
- customized invulnerability colormap does not interfere with Powerup.ColorMap
- precache a few sounds being referenced in common game code.
- define misc/secret for Hexen, too. By now there are some mods defining secrets for the game so this sound should be present there.
- Implement special colormap support for softpoly
- Softpoly: Fix broken fixed camera light for walls
- make nosave standalone CVar flag, alongside server and user
- implemented screenshots in softpoly backend
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:41 pm
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:59 pm