Nerves of Steel Remake v2.4

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ImpieTwo

Re: Nerves of Steel Remake v2.3

Post by ImpieTwo »

Thanks for the support, durboogle! The OBC "sequel" didn't turn out too bad so far, but I'll wait to see if Nerves of Steel even gets any accolade before I return to it. I'd also like to have the Tunnel Rats fight their way through remakes of Island Peril and Rahz's Revenge in the future...
YukesVonFaust

Re: Nerves of Steel Remake v2.3

Post by YukesVonFaust »

ImpieTwo wrote:The OBC "sequel" didn't turn out too bad so far, but I'll wait to see if Nerves of Steel even gets any accolade before I return to it. I'd also like to have the Tunnel Rats fight their way through remakes of Island Peril and Rahz's Revenge in the future...
I really like to see the Tunnel Rats fight their way to the U.N. Towers being filled with Terrorists!
liking this mod too.
ImpieTwo

Re: Nerves of Steel Remake v2.4

Post by ImpieTwo »

New Seeker Bazooka graphic. The old one was a Duke 3D RPG with washed-out colors that didn't match the rest of the arsenal.

I sped up the Grenade pin-pull animation too.
twelvenipon

Post by twelvenipon »

Something like tribute for this mod, i have a great times with it and in my spare times i completly rework it
Now is playable with Doom maps too Dont worry , new shootable bonuses dont block monsters, they are replaced if monsters is close or above them
Merry christmass to all of you

DOWNLOAD link is in video Launch mod with ZDL Campaign maps is removed from mod and can be added like normal DOOM maps Images how to is in same folder
Last edited by twelvenipon on Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valken

Post by Valken »

Very cool. Looking forward to the update or patch!
BROS_ETT_311

Post by BROS_ETT_311 »

Valken wrote:Very cool. Looking forward to the update or patch!
Pretty sure we won't be seeing any update/patch...not on this forum anyway.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”