[WIP] HXRTC HUD Platinum v0.60

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
FudgeAdventurous
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7
Graphics Processor: Intel with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: [WIP] HXRTC HUD Platinum v0.55

Post by FudgeAdventurous »

Hello my mod is based on bdp2.0 ,i have some question about your hud to make it compatible
FelesNoctis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [WIP] HXRTC HUD Platinum v0.60

Post by FelesNoctis »

v0.60
  • Top-Left Panels:
    • Level Stats (KIS) panel can now support up to 6 digits for those extreme maps.
  • Mod Support:
    • Ac!d's Eriguns
      Brutal Doom Platinum v3.1
      ZioMcCall's Brutal Wolfenstein v6.0
It ain't much for the moment, but there it is!
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

FudgeAdventurous wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:16 am Hello my mod is based on bdp2.0 ,i have some question about your hud to make it compatible
Support for anything related to BDP 2.0 ended with v0.12. There's been quite a few changes since then, but it's probably what you'd want to build off of. Unless you're wanting me to add support for your mod in the HUD like I do for the others. That has different technical requirements.

Other than that, what did you need to know?
Coornib22

Post by Coornib22 »

Hey. I was wondering if Meatgrinder would present any compat. issues? The "unofficial" V3 of the mod to be precise.
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

Coornib22 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:48 pm Hey. I was wondering if Meatgrinder would present any compat. issues? The "unofficial" V3 of the mod to be precise.
Support would need to be added due to new ammo types, but Shockwave has already checked and written up most of what's needed, and it doesn't look like it'd be too bad. Tomorrow's looking busy for me, but I'll see what I can do Friday.
Coornib22

Post by Coornib22 »

FelesNoctis wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 pm
Coornib22 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:48 pm Hey. I was wondering if Meatgrinder would present any compat. issues? The "unofficial" V3 of the mod to be precise.
Support would need to be added due to new ammo types, but Shockwave has already checked and written up most of what's needed, and it doesn't look like it'd be too bad. Tomorrow's looking busy for me, but I'll see what I can do Friday.
Thank you so much!
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

Coornib22 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:33 pm
Thank you so much!
https://github.com/FelesNoctis/HXRTCHUD_Platinum/releases/tag/v0.61

BAM! Just barely made it on time. 11:59!
Coornib22

Post by Coornib22 »

FelesNoctis wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:59 am
Coornib22 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:33 pm

Thank you so much!
https://github.com/FelesNoctis/HXRTCHUD_Platinum/releases/tag/v0.61

BAM! Just barely made it on time. 11:59!
My friend, I am being honest when I say I respect you. Thank you kindly.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

Does this work for GZDoom? All I see is Zdoom and Zandro.
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

Rex705 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:50 pm Does this work for GZDoom? All I see is Zdoom and Zandro.
FelesNoctis wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:36 am Full support for GZDoom v4+
Yes :P You want the zdoom package
Hitilit
Preferred Pronouns: Ask Me
Graphics Processor: Apple M1

Post by Hitilit »

The "weapon sprite" field is empty, the "current weapon's ammo" field is totally missing, and the ammo counter doesn't light up for anything. Any help =(
Last edited by Hitilit on Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

Hitilit wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:18 am The "weapon sprite" field is empty, the "current weapon's ammo" field is totally missing, and the ammo counter doesn't light up for anything. Any help =(
Can't help if you don't tell me what mod you're trying to use! It either needs explicit support or has updated to a point that I need to fix the detection on my end.

EDIT:
If you're the person who sent me an email earlier, then I'd need to know what version of BD Black you're using, to make sure I add the right support. There's so many forks of Brutal Doom :P

EDIT 2:
We connected by email. That'll be something I look into as soon as I can. Right now the HUD is in the middle of a script overhaul due to engine limitations.
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

For those who like a darker style similar to Doom 3, Brutal Doom Black Edition v3.36 has support on the repo now. If you aren't a fan of dealing with Github, you can also get the PK3 here.

This also isn't a full release, but it does also contain the workaround to a script issue I ran into, so all supported mods are affected. If you discover that for whatever reason something isn't activating properly, please let me know! Odds are I'll be able to figure it out pretty quick, it's likely due to a copy/paste error when I was moving things around.
SupremeOasis
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11

Post by SupremeOasis »

Thanks to maintain the dev.
FelesNoctis

Post by FelesNoctis »

Dev version now has support for ZioMcCall's Brutal Wolfenstein v6.5 Early Access. Unfortunately this isn't dual support for both 6.0 AND 6.5 at this time, though it will still work with 6.0, just with extra ammo types displayed. The reason for this is due to the number of alternate logic paths I'd need to add, combined with my current injuries. I'm on a lot of medication due to having broken my arm over the holidays (and then having had surgery on said arm), so modding is difficult both physically and mentally. Thank you to Shockwave for getting the base work done for this!

That being said, I'm still hoping to get a special Valentines Day release done, even if I have to just do small bits every day, so keep an eye out for that!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”