Custom Hud Faces (Finished and Unfinished)

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
ImpieTwo

Custom Hud Faces (Finished and Unfinished)

Post by ImpieTwo »

DOWNLOAD

There's a great lack of custom face sets, so I'm making these available for anyone who wants to use/modify them. Bear in mind that they're not all finished and intended for use as a base. They don't have true turn left/right states and always face forward. EDIT: Crap, some of them have their KILL states labeled as RAGE as well, but that's easily fixed.

Addams (#1) lacks the rest of the turn left/right states, but is otherwise done.

#2 and #5 are conceptual and barely started, but should be easily customized if anyone's interested in alt Freedoom faces.

Brody, Chief, and Parker (#3, #4, and #6) are basically done. Brody works especially well for a generic female doom marine.
Voros

Re: Custom Hud Faces (Finished and Unfinished)

Post by Voros »

Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

A project that in my opinion was sorely needed in this community. :) Excellent work, as always, Impie. :) I can't wait to see its completion.
Boingo_the_Clown

Post by Boingo_the_Clown »

Those are pretty nifty.

I am looking for graphics to use in The People's DooM, and these look worthy of consideration. :)
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

This might be my best one so far, if I ever finish it: a very pretty american indian girl.
Attachments
half sky sample.png
half sky sample.png (3.09 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Oooh very nice! :)

Return to “Resources”