[RESOURCE] Enchanter's Emporium

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Mr.Enchanter

[RESOURCE] Enchanter's Emporium

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Welcome to my Emporium! Home of frankensprites and poorly done edits, here you can find a hideous trail-mix of bits and pieces of your favorite guns, boiled down and mangled into something completely new! Also, we have a small selection of textures, imported from exotic locations, such as the Andromeda Galaxy and my copy machine! Credits included of course, if I know the original artist/source, if not, feel free to correct me and leave their name here so that I can properly credit them and stop being a freeloader! Now with that out of the way, let me show you what we have in stock here at this little shop...

Spoiler: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, I know that I missed a few creds, I apologize, and I will do my best to figure them out, hopefully with your help. If you would like to use any of this content, be sure to credit both me, and the original artists. Thank you, and sprite/texture on!
Last edited by Mr.Enchanter on Fri May 05, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Truvix

Re: [RESOURCE] Enchanter's Emporium

Post by Truvix »

I don't really have much to say here other than the fact that this is some fantastic spritework. The Doom 64 style weapons are what really caught my attention, as there really isn't a whole lot of Doom 64 based stuff floating around it seems, at least from what little digging I've done. It makes me want to see more weapons in that style as more of a curiosity if nothing else (I doubt anyone out there has any real interest in doing something akin to PB for Doom 64, since they'd basically be starting from scratch, but I digress).
NachtIntellect

Post by NachtIntellect »

Truvix wrote:I don't really have much to say here other than the fact that this is some fantastic spritework. The Doom 64 style weapons are what really caught my attention, as there really isn't a whole lot of Doom 64 based stuff floating around it seems, at least from what little digging I've done. It makes me want to see more weapons in that style as more of a curiosity if nothing else (I doubt anyone out there has any real interest in doing something akin to PB for Doom 64, since they'd basically be starting from scratch, but I digress).
He's done some pretty good work for me too, not sure if he'll ever post the sprites he made for me during a time I was working on NZ:DE but that's up to him, he made the resources, they are his.
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Whiteace wrote:
Truvix wrote:I don't really have much to say here other than the fact that this is some fantastic spritework. The Doom 64 style weapons are what really caught my attention, as there really isn't a whole lot of Doom 64 based stuff floating around it seems, at least from what little digging I've done. It makes me want to see more weapons in that style as more of a curiosity if nothing else (I doubt anyone out there has any real interest in doing something akin to PB for Doom 64, since they'd basically be starting from scratch, but I digress).
He's done some pretty good work for me too, not sure if he'll ever post the sprites he made for me during a time I was working on NZ:DE but that's up to him, he made the resources, they are his.
I pulled everything from online, so I will have to upload all the stuff I did for NZ:DE, but yes, I will add those.
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Added some new textures, going to add a plain sprites section since not everything I do is frankensprites and I've put off doing it until I have more original content.

Have a potion, original by me, Whiteace has permission to use the sprite for personal projects.

ADDITION 3/28/2017 : (To avoid doubleposting)

Zombie style garage door, recolored, resized, and added blood to the Kingpin garage door texture.
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Version without blood per WhiteAce's request.

Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Assorted Foliage

Sources: http://clipartpng.com/
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

Couple doodads regarding credits~

AK: DoomNukem. And probably Railgunner, seeing the editing style there. This was an AK from DN's tutorial.

Plasmacaster: Bane for Gunflash.

Prohibition: Again, DoomNukem.

SMG/Rifle: Looks like Chronoteeth to me. And some Rouge due to clip there.

Valve Rifle: That sight there? Add DoomNukem.

PB Rocket Launcher: Eriance did the base of that rocket launcher. The clip could probably be traced back to Kronos' doom 2.5 stuff.

PB Railgun: Again, Eriance did the base railgun.
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

PillowBlaster wrote:Couple doodads regarding credits~

AK: DoomNukem. And probably Railgunner, seeing the editing style there. This was an AK from DN's tutorial.

Plasmacaster: Bane for Gunflash.

Prohibition: Again, DoomNukem.

SMG/Rifle: Looks like Chronoteeth to me. And some Rouge due to clip there.

Valve Rifle: That sight there? Add DoomNukem.

PB Rocket Launcher: Eriance did the base of that rocket launcher. The clip could probably be traced back to Kronos' doom 2.5 stuff.

PB Railgun: Again, Eriance did the base railgun.
Thank you! I will update my credits accordingly.
VecterStroke

Post by VecterStroke »

Most of the images are not showing up for me on the web page. Do I need to view with a certain browser?
Mr.Enchanter

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

No, site I used for those is no longer afloat it seems.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Everything that was hosted on Postimg still exists, the URLs just needed to be fixed.
Spoiler:
These need to be reuploaded:
LZCOMP1.png
WTECLRW1.png
WTECLRW2.png
VecterStroke

Post by VecterStroke »

Thanks for the update.

Return to “Resources”