Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
wolfman

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by wolfman »

ArmyteCel wrote:Someone in this forum ripped sprites from The Varginha Incident (aka Alien Anarchy) but the Dropbox link is dead. I would much appreciate it if anyone could give me the soldier sprites from The Varginha Incident.
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201701 ... arginha.7z

Dropbox link is from this topic.
Enjay wrote:Does anyone have the textures from Eye of the Beholder? I used to have them and I'm sure I got them from here but I can't find them ATM. I have the EOB2 rips from Diodeus and the sprites are on the spriters resource but there are some textures unique to EOB1and I can't find them.

I also wouldn't mind getting my hands on Eye of the Beholder III stuff too.
There is this.
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

Anyone have a centered Mac-10 sprite?
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Found this one. You like it?
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

correct me If wrong but I felt sure I remember seeing a centred doom3 style rocket launcher sprite on here at one point but it eludes me now no matter how hard I search.

I think it was recoloured to brown tones and was based off of a widescreen friendly version of the one from doom3weapons wad..?

or its just wishful thinking and I'm just making it up from and old dream or something :roll: ... but I'm pretty sure it did exist. :D
if not anything similar would be nice :wink:

thanks.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

wolfman wrote:There is this.
Exactly what I was looking for. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Thanks.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

osjclatchford wrote:correct me If wrong but I felt sure I remember seeing a centred doom3 style rocket launcher sprite on here at one point but it eludes me now no matter how hard I search.
Although i can't find it either, but i got a hint; Seems minigunner made the centered D3 Rocket Launcher along with other weapons. But he deleted it or maybe lost it for some reason.

PM him, maybe?
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Captain J wrote:Although i can't find it either, but i got a hint; Seems minigunner made the centered D3 Rocket Launcher along with other weapons. But he deleted it or maybe lost it for some reason.
That image was a victim of the recent changes at Dropbox. It is still available on archive.org: rippyd3rl-new.png
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Ahh, there we go! Anyway it's a shame about the dropbox, but hope this is what you're looking for!
Last edited by Captain J on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

wolfman wrote:
Captain J wrote:Although i can't find it either, but i got a hint; Seems minigunner made the centered D3 Rocket Launcher along with other weapons. But he deleted it or maybe lost it for some reason.
That image was a victim of the recent changes at Dropbox. It is still available on archive.org: rippyd3rl-new.png
wow! That's rather lush...
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

Image has anyone got the full sprite sheet of this (in any form.) I'm only really after the idle frame but yeah whatever will do...
JoeyTD
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by JoeyTD »

osjclatchford wrote:Image has anyone got the full sprite sheet of this (in any form.) I'm only really after the idle frame but yeah whatever will do...
Attachments
railgun.png
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

JoeyTD wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:Image has anyone got the full sprite sheet of this (in any form.) I'm only really after the idle frame but yeah whatever will do...
nice one joe... thanks
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

Has anyone got any air-slash projectile sprites for a sword? I'm working on a katana, thought it would be something cool to implement for like a special move or something. Here's a reference for what I'm looking for.

Not totally required for me to finish working on the thing, just one of those "nice to haves."
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

Oh, hell yeah! I know where you can look!

The first thing that came to mind was the charged Vorpal Blade from Amuscaria's "Demon Eclipse". However, I also believe you can find something similar in DemonSteele. :D
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

DoomKrakken wrote:Oh, hell yeah! I know where you can look!

The first thing that came to mind was the charged Vorpal Blade from Amuscaria's "Demon Eclipse". However, I also believe you can find something similar in DemonSteele. :D
Yeah, that gave me the information I needed. Thanks!

Return to “Requests”