2 Sprites for AKS-74u

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Endie
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

2 Sprites for AKS-74u

Post by Endie »

I've downloaded a game on my phone a days ago, and the gun AKs-74u looks awesome, i ripped two pics of this gun, standing (pointing foward), and aiming (centered). You guys can use this to whatever you want, no need to ask me permission.
Standing. (Sorry by the yellow pixels under the arm, i did what's possible to clear this, but eh, it didn't work)
Standing. (Sorry by the yellow pixels under the arm, i did what's possible to clear this, but eh, it didn't work)
Aiming, this one is clear of yellow sprites
Aiming, this one is clear of yellow sprites
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: 2 Sprites for AKS-74u

Post by YukiHerz »

It isn't of use to anyone if they're upscaled and blured like that, you may wanna invest some time into learning how to use graphic editors for spriting purpouses.

I am not discouraging you in any way, I'm telling you that you can do better.
Endie
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: 2 Sprites for AKS-74u

Post by Endie »

Yeah, i'm planning to do better, with other guns, that's why i didn't leave a Download link.
As i said before, the game is for mobiles, then i can't take a hires picture for editing.
Thanks for the feedback ^^

Return to “Resources”