The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Ixnatifual

Re: The New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by Ixnatifual »

Painted three more Genestealers.

Here's one of them:

The second one is identical and third one looks like the first one I painted, although I added a bit of extra detail to their arms to make them all match more closely.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Hellsmith1 wrote:This weather that we are having right now is unbelievable it was 74 degrees outside today here in Indiana and through out this weekend and the week coming up its going to stay in the. Can you believe that Its the middle of February and its 70 degrees, and believe it or not my tulips and my daffodils are coming up already and it feels like spring has come early this year.

California is getting hit by rain, Maine has 72 inches of snow there and we are in the 70s here. The weather this year is something else.
In Europe we are ensuring droughts and desertification in the Middle East and Africa, forcing them to migrate north while simultaneously complaining about "those Goddamn immigrants."
jpalomo

Post by jpalomo »

I've been playing some Invisigun Heroes:
Spoiler:
It's pretty fun.
Gez

Post by Gez »

Ixnatifual wrote:In Europe we are ensuring droughts and desertification in the Middle East and Africa, forcing them to migrate north while simultaneously complaining about "those Goddamn immigrants."
Don't forget about the United States of America under Donald "global warming is a Chinese hoax" Trump and Australia under Malcolm "coal is clean" Turnbull.
Devianteist

Post by Devianteist »

Ixnatifual wrote:Painted three more Genestealers.

Here's one of them:

The second one is identical and third one looks like the first one I painted, although I added a bit of extra detail to their arms to make them all match more closely.
XENOS SIGHTED!
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Ixnatifual wrote:In Europe we are ensuring droughts and desertification in the Middle East and Africa, forcing them to migrate north while simultaneously complaining about "those Goddamn immigrants."
People from many places on Africa and Haiti are coming here to Brazil in search of a new home. I've met many cool guys from Haiti, Ghana and even Ivory Coast.

Many of them don't have basic school complete, but the old farts think they are "stealin our jobs". It's kinda depressing. I've never been to Africa, but've heard on how good they treat visitors.

I can't say Brazil isn't the same, we have some good hospitality fame too. But the old farts are blaming the wrong people.
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

Buddy of mine threw a nuclear grenade (modsauce 2 custom edition, probably nuclearcraft's nuclear grenade) in the general direction of sand and wtf'd when it made a giant hole. What were you expecting, a hole double the size of usual TNT? It was out in the middle of nowhere on a backup of a singleplayer world of mine so I can't really be that mad at it, but hoooly hell that made a mess.
Deviluke Roy

Post by Deviluke Roy »

So my thread, Pope naming contest (which wasn't a contest) was locked, I discovered. Not really on much. Been addicted to Pokemon.

The three replies were this, "Popeye" by Lud, "Pope Up ... (Something)" by LeoDoomer(?...) , and something by someone about whatever PopeCount++ is. Seriously, what even is PopeCount++?
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

PostCount++. It's the type of threads where people increase their post count and nothing more. The threads themselves are next to worthless and pointless.

It's PostCount++ because the ++ increments a value by 1 in the C languages.
Deviluke Roy

Post by Deviluke Roy »

Lud wrote:PostCount++. It's the type of threads where people increase their post count and nothing more. The threads themselves are next to worthless and pointless.

It's PostCount++ because the ++ increments a value by 1 in the C languages.
I just checked the thread.

It's Shadelight's post, and it said "PopeCount++". (Edit, maybe it's a pun.) I came up the Pope naming idea ... well, it was probably taken by a funny Pope names internet thread.

And plus, If I wanted to do Post Count++ (which I feel like doing now), then I'd spam posts with periods in them. And It'll be just as funny.
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

The thing is, forum games in general are pretty much just PostCount++ threads. The intent may not have been that, but they generally turn out to be that way after a while.
Rozy

Post by Rozy »

DoomRater wrote:Buddy of mine threw a nuclear grenade (modsauce 2 custom edition, probably nuclearcraft's nuclear grenade) in the general direction of sand and wtf'd when it made a giant hole. What were you expecting, a hole double the size of usual TNT? It was out in the middle of nowhere on a backup of a singleplayer world of mine so I can't really be that mad at it, but hoooly hell that made a mess.
This actually reminds me of something really dumb I did on a super old tekkit server with some friends. We added this silly mod at one point that added some tower things with some sorta boss monster on top? Just so we could have some extra variety in exploring, I think this was before some of the bigger and more interesting exploration content mods showed up. Anyway the whole tower generated pretty annoying, and the boss was an asshole because connections started to kinda fail because I was still hosting off my laptop then... ANNYWAAYY....

I got pissed after the fact and went to my home, I'd been messing around with IC2 reactors and stuff so I brought some nukes... Apparently when I getting configs all sorted at one point the individual power of the nukes was increased. ... And I brought like 4. So what happened was there was a 7 or 8 chunk wide hole in the map where the tower was and the leaves got blown off of trees even further out than that. It was silly.

As for what I've done I guess I haven't done much, I was mostly just trying to figure out what would be a fun point limit in Steel panthers for a campaign start and eating spicy mcchickens.
Devianteist

Post by Devianteist »

Got a new keyboard. It's a little hard to get used to, as all the buttons are both smaller and slightly shifted to the right. Logitech makes nice keyboards, and the G105 is definitely nice, but why not just make the board a little longer to include the extra keys instead of making all the keys smaller?
Nash

Post by Nash »

I love the dark blue forum skin, I really do. I want Rachael to know that, and know that the work she put in to install it was worth it.

But every now and then, I flip back to the brown one, use it for a few days then revert back to dark blue after my eyes start to hurt. :P Also the brown one makes me feel nostalgic sometimes.

Anyone flip through the different forum skins regularly? There are times where I'm in the mood for the bright, default brown, and other times when I'm really tired I just want to switch it to dark...
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

I have turned on prosilver (dark) for 4 years now! Because, it feels like it understands my feeling, happy, angry or sad while posting stuff on the forum.

Otherwise, i just love this style!

Return to “Off-Topic”