[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
User avatar
Dr_Cosmobyte
Posts: 2555
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Killing spiders.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Marvelous! Mind if i use them?
User avatar
Mr.Enchanter
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm
Location: USA

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

GAA1992 wrote:Marvelous! Mind if i use them?
Not at all :)
User avatar
Arch-vile90
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: Italy, the place of pizza

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Arch-vile90 »

Mr.Enchanter wrote:
This is just an optional upgrade mode for it, the other one that you saw is the main gun. Most of the guns are getting new upgraded modes, so keep an eye out, you'll see my handiwork a lot more in PB in the new release than the last.
I mean this one was much better of the current version. It's more like a barrel cannon. The new sprites do look a box that shoots. ( dont blame me, is just a personal opinion )
2HMFD0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
eppn5
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 am

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by eppn5 »

Supposed to be a grenade launcher, based on the Doom 4 version. The only thing I'm proud of here is the pickup sprite. Credits go to Amuscaria and me.
Image
Last edited by eppn5 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
nakkemake
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:31 am
Location: ┌П┐(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by nakkemake »

Can I use that as a autoflakgun if I credit you? :D
User avatar
eppn5
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 am

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by eppn5 »

nakkemake wrote:Can I use that as a autoflakgun if I credit you? :D
Sure, go ahead.
Edit: Don't forget to credit Amuscaria for the base of the pickup and HUD sprite.
ThrashfanBert1994
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:26 am

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by ThrashfanBert1994 »

eppn5 wrote:
nakkemake wrote:Can I use that as a autoflakgun if I credit you? :D
Sure, go ahead.
Edit: Don't forget to credit Amuscaria for the base of the pickup and HUD sprite.
*grenade launcher
User avatar
Mr.Enchanter
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm
Location: USA

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Mr.Enchanter »

Arch-vile90 wrote:
Mr.Enchanter wrote:
This is just an optional upgrade mode for it, the other one that you saw is the main gun. Most of the guns are getting new upgraded modes, so keep an eye out, you'll see my handiwork a lot more in PB in the new release than the last.
I mean this one was much better of the current version. It's more like a barrel cannon. The new sprites do look a box that shoots. ( dont blame me, is just a personal opinion )
2HMFD0.png
Yeah, that sprite also makes the gun look like it's made of plastic. I used Blox's edit to touch up the highlights on the original a bit. The main gun looks similar, and doesn't reuse the same handle and ammo belt that every brutal chaingun seems to have.
Image
Last edited by Mr.Enchanter on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Posts: 21445
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by wildweasel »

ThrashfanBert1994 wrote:*grenade launcher
I don't understand.
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16807
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: A Year old Pizza Box

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

I think bert wanted to fix nakkemake's typo, autoflakgun into a grenade launcher. Because it looks similar as Kinsie's Grenade launcher, Maybe?
User avatar
Arch-vile90
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: Italy, the place of pizza

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Arch-vile90 »

Mr.Enchanter wrote: Yeah, that sprite also makes the gun look like it's made of plastic. I used Blox's edit to touch up the highlights on the original a bit. The main gun looks similar, and doesn't reuse the same handle and ammo belt that every brutal chaingun seems to have.
The overheat was a really cool thing tbh, btw I cant wait to see it done. The project idea of this weapon has incredible potential.
User avatar
chronoteeth
Posts: 2653
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:29 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by chronoteeth »

Image
User avatar
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Posts: 21445
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by wildweasel »

Captain J wrote:I think bert wanted to fix nakkemake's typo, autoflakgun into a grenade launcher. Because it looks similar as Kinsie's Grenade launcher, Maybe?
But there's no apparent error in the posts he's quoting.
User avatar
RUNSABER
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by RUNSABER »

chronoteeth wrote:Image
I'd definitely like to see your sprites used in an espionage 3DGE project. Ala Perfect Dark mixed with a little bit of Goldeneye :wink: I'd be the first to mod for it.
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16807
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: A Year old Pizza Box

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

wildweasel wrote:But there's no apparent error in the posts he's quoting.
I'm guessing he tried to tell how autoflakgun sounds unfamiliar with doom besides unreal series, unfortunately with less detail.

Okay, we just should not care this any further. My head hurts.

Return to “General”