Reelism Gold! Expansion Pack 3 (X3.1 Patch p.101)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
undeadmonk354

Re: Reelism Gold! Expansion Pack 3 (X3.1 Patch p.101)

Post by undeadmonk354 »

I did some voice acting for a custom Reelism boss the Gatekeeper, who is the Guardian's brother, but bigger and badder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6z-v3E2LPQ
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Would be wonderful if you can make own thread for this mechanical beauty! Also i must say, the robotic voice of yours is fantastic.
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

Captain J wrote:Would be wonderful if you can make own thread for this mechanical beauty! Also i must say, the robotic voice of yours is fantastic.
Many Thanks! :D
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

So I Made my on thread about my Reelism bosses. (I can't code bosses.) http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... 24#p949424
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Kinsie wrote:The moment someone (possibly YOU?) adds them in using the custom reel system. Go forth! Create! Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Nicely said. :)
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

I found a map known as Jade Valley Zone, but lacks a map specific jackpot. https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=729542
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

That's entirely up to the person who is working on the map. The mod itself only has jackpots for the core map.
Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Oh hey, my thread on porting Jetty-Syns to ZDoom.

I should really rewrite those and convert them to a custom Reelism reel sometime. "Meet the Jetty-Syns" or something.

Anyway, as long as this thread's up near the first page, suppose I should show off a thing wot I've been making. Unfortunately, the Koopa Shells are pretty buggy - as you can see, they get stuck in walls a lot. Heck, take them to E1M1, they escape the confines of the level entirely, eventually bouncing in-place in the void somewhere. Not really sure what to do about that. Here's the Koopa Shell sprites/DECORATE detached from the level proper (bind a key to "summon GreenKoopaShell" to shoot them), maybe you'll see something I'm not. If there's a way to force all the flame trails in existence to display the exact same frame in sync, that'd also be nice (more authentic, anyway), but not strictly necessary.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

That koopa shell is beyond interesting thing you ever made. Except i'd prefer the original NES or SNES sounds for it.
Spoiler: And what's next,
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

Shadow Hog wrote:Oh hey, my thread on porting Jetty-Syns to ZDoom.

I should really rewrite those and convert them to a custom Reelism reel sometime. "Meet the Jetty-Syns" or something.

Anyway, as long as this thread's up near the first page, suppose I should show off a thing wot I've been making. Unfortunately, the Koopa Shells are pretty buggy - as you can see, they get stuck in walls a lot. Heck, take them to E1M1, they escape the confines of the level entirely, eventually bouncing in-place in the void somewhere. Not really sure what to do about that. Here's the Koopa Shell sprites/DECORATE detached from the level proper (bind a key to "summon GreenKoopaShell" to shoot them), maybe you'll see something I'm not. If there's a way to force all the flame trails in existence to display the exact same frame in sync, that'd also be nice (more authentic, anyway), but not strictly necessary.
Nice Mario Kart map.
undeadmonk354

Post by undeadmonk354 »

is that Block Fort?
goanna678

Post by goanna678 »

make it so we can turn any map into a Reelism map
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kinsie »

goanna678 wrote:make it so we can turn any map into a Reelism map
Probably not gonna happen.
MasterDihtung

Post by MasterDihtung »

I have a question.

Is there any way to add more random pointless quotes on the stats screen like "You won a television"?
I tried adding some with slade by editing the SPLOT.acs file but it just doesn't work. I am new to inner workings of wads, so I am probably doing something wrong..
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

I don't think those are supposed to be customizable, at least not without an unnecessary amount of work.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”