DUMP Episode 2: Dump Harder [RELEASED]

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: DUMP Episode 2: Dump Harder [RELEASED]

Post by NeuralStunner »

Freaklore1 wrote:Dump 1

Dump 2 : Dump Harder

Dump 3 : Dump with a vengeance

Dump 4 : Live Free or Dump Hard

Dump 5 : A good day to Dump Hard

Yipeeki yeah motherf***ers !!!
Alternatively:
  • Dump / The Ultimate Dump (rerelease)
  • Dump 2: Dump Harder
  • Dump 3: Vertex Eater
  • DUMP
  • Dump: Origins
  • Dump 7
  • World of Dump
  • (Everything after is just WOD expansions)
Big C

Post by Big C »

DUMP 2: Poop on Earth.
Shadez12

Post by Shadez12 »

Dump : Hell On Bowels
Redead-ITA

Post by Redead-ITA »

Dump: Poopolution
Dump: Pootonia
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

Interesting names we got here,but if we ever get to number 12 we should call it.

Dump 12 : Dump Hungry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfmfPYiO1w
Deviluke Roy

Post by Deviluke Roy »

How about "DUMP: No more Poop Jokes"

And have it subtitled "Toilets suck!"
Shadez12

Post by Shadez12 »

DUMP 3:
Zhs2
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Maryland, USA, but probably also in someone's mod somewhere

Post by Zhs2 »

GlitchThief wrote:Dear God! I just started working through DUMP2 maps on a whim, and ended up taking on "I haven't slept in 7 days, I hope it was worth it." That map was downright challenging and amazing in presentation and scope. I just had to register and say Eevee, if you ask me, it was worth it...
I myself am going to have to say 100% agree. Dear Veekun guy: holy shit you are a master at stock Doom 2 textures, not to mention all of the beautifully-blended gameplay aspects in a single map. More maps pls
Eevee

Post by Eevee »

Zhs2 wrote:
GlitchThief wrote:Dear God! I just started working through DUMP2 maps on a whim, and ended up taking on "I haven't slept in 7 days, I hope it was worth it." That map was downright challenging and amazing in presentation and scope. I just had to register and say Eevee, if you ask me, it was worth it...
I myself am going to have to say 100% agree. Dear Veekun guy: holy shit you are a master at stock Doom 2 textures, not to mention all of the beautifully-blended gameplay aspects in a single map. More maps pls
Oh wow, damn. Thank you both! I guess I have no choice but to do DUMP 3, then. :) And eventually maybe find some free time to do a little independent map pack.

(You may also enjoy: this PICO-8 game I just finished.)
hunterman123

Post by hunterman123 »

Can't help but notice that one of the map with the Icon of Sin makes the game end as soon as you kill the Cyberdemon.
Major Cooke

Post by Major Cooke »

Hate to bump this but I think MAP25 seems a little broken, or perhaps I'm just misguided. I collected both the red and yellow skulls, but the main switch in the antechamber continues to say "You need red key and yellow key". So I had to cheat keys in, in order to get past it.
Carrascado

Post by Carrascado »

Major Cooke wrote:Hate to bump this but I think MAP25 seems a little broken, or perhaps I'm just misguided. I collected both the red and yellow skulls, but the main switch in the antechamber continues to say "You need red key and yellow key". So I had to cheat keys in, in order to get past it.
Yeah and it's not the only one, I found another one that has that problem. Since I was making gameplays what I did to get past through it was giving myself the keys in the console. That (very wierdly) fixes it:

Code: Select all

give yellowskull
give redcard
And it will work. It's a pity because it's one of the most original maps of the wad.
Beed28

Post by Beed28 »

Now that this topic is bumped, I would like to report a fairly major bug with the hub; at the far back end on the right hand side (affecting all levels beyond LaggyBlazko's level), finishing the levels closes the wrong portal in that area, which means if you finish Yholl's level for example, you can go back in and get trapped, whereas you cannot play the level which got closed off.
Major Cooke

Post by Major Cooke »

Carrascado wrote:
Major Cooke wrote:Hate to bump this but I think MAP25 seems a little broken, or perhaps I'm just misguided. I collected both the red and yellow skulls, but the main switch in the antechamber continues to say "You need red key and yellow key". So I had to cheat keys in, in order to get past it.
Yeah and it's not the only one, I found another one that has that problem. Since I was making gameplays what I did to get past through it was giving myself the keys in the console. That (very wierdly) fixes it:

give yellowskull
give redcard
And it will work. It's a pity because it's one of the most original maps of the wad.
Actually, when I reported this i was playing with D4D. I realized now that the error was on our end. We replaced the keycards wrongly. That will be fixed here soon.
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

Major Cooke wrote:
Carrascado wrote:

give yellowskull
give redcard
Actually, when I reported this i was playing with D4D. I realized now that the error was on our end. We replaced the keycards wrongly. That will be fixed here soon.
The thing is, this happens with every randomizer mod because of compatibility with the keys :? . And the thing that Beed28 reported, yeah... that sucks for anyone that wants to play it in Nightmare.

Return to “Levels”