doom-multi-core--redone-source-port engine

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
rising fenix

doom-multi-core--redone-source-port engine

Post by rising fenix »

:) hey community i have a project that i have been working on i hope it helps out alot of people that plays doom slaughter maps with brutal doom and vannela doom with no lag....

LINK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE PROJECT THANKS

http://bit.ly/1X8uQ7O

THIS SOURCE ENGINE BASICALLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT [SIMPLE VERSION ]

IT RUNS DOOM WAD FORMAT FILES IN A NEW ENGINE WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE FOR DOOM ALSO

IT RUNS OFF OF YOUR CPU CORES IF YOU HAVE 4 CORES THEN IT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND RUNS TASKS FOR ALL THE CONTENTS IN THE DOOM WAD FILES

AND IT ALSO RUNS OF OFF YOUR GPU STREAM PROCESSORS,FLASH MEMORY,SYSTEM CACHE,REGISTERY MEMORY,CPU CORES,SO

EACH PROCESSES ARE CONFIGERD TO TAKE EACH TASK WITH RAW CORES AND STREAM PROCESSORS,[WHAT TASKS DOES IT RUN]

IT RUNS

THE DECALS

THE PHYSICS

THE GIBS

THE MODELS

THE SPRITES

THE SOUND

THE GRAPHICS

AND MUCH MORE

TO MAKE THE DOOM GAME RUN WITH NO LAG IN SLAUGHTER MAPS WITH EITHER [BRUTAL DOOM],[VANNELA DOOM]

AND ALL BETTER TECH TO MAKE IT RUN BETTER WITH ALL KINDS OF CHANGES....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

this project name [doom-multi-core--redone-source-port engine]

PROJECT RELEASE DATE TBD LINK HERE FOR WATCHING THE PROJECTS PROGRESS THANKS

ALSO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RELEASING THE SOURCE CODE IN THE FUTURE THANKS

what this project is and what the tech details are and the changes that it does for doom

first

it takes doom and runs it in the Eiion Tech 1 Engine
and it takes the doom game and runs in a custom source port engine that comes with the download WHEN released to the public....

the doom game is redone in the Eiion Tech 1 Engine with new features

next thing what this Eiion Tech 1 Engine is made off of AND the teck details

it is built of off the c++ computer language
& is compiled and built with the custom compiler provided from the program windows basic 2010 express edition....

the platforms that this project supports [windows xp,windows,vista,windows 7,windows,8,windows 10,others coming soon.....]

okay this Eiion Tech 1 Engine Tech details on what it supports.....

the EIION TECH 1 info and whats in it and all the stuff that you need to know for all your gaming mod needs thanks for reading and enjoy the beta demo for download right know...

hey community this beta demo has the following tech and cool other stuff....

1. 3d rapping tech...... this is a 3d scanning and a rapping the old texture and remodeling it into 7k standard tech

2. 7d rapping tech..... this is a 7d scanning and a rapping the old texture and remodeling it into 7d standard virtual tech......

3.7k rapping tech..... this is a 7k scanning and a rapping the old texture and remodeling it into 7k standard virtual tech......

4. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 7k dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments......

5. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 7d dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments.....

6. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 3d dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments.....

7. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 5d dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments.....

6. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 5k dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments.....

7. we also use dynamic lighting for all our mods.... this means that we have used a 3k dynamic lighting system that allows the world look stunning in all lighting enviroments.....

8. ed vpn--server.max_element tech.... this tech uses a proxy element server that basically does all that means it mainly just enhances things....

9. 5d object physics tech.... we use a 5 deminsion effect that allows each object to render in 5d for max element system for all content ingame of the mod itslef....

10. 5d texture physics tech.... we use a 5 deminsion effect that allows each object to render in 5d for max element system for all content ingame of the mod itslef....

11. 5d model physics tech.... we use a 5 deminsion effect that allows each object to render in 5d for max element system for all content ingame of the mod itslef....

12. all content uses class system properties for best results.....

13. 3d fx tech..... we use a 3d fx tech that basically fliters out the old tech runned in the old game and renders it and stablizes it and updates it and patches it and install silent background so this means that all the old tech used in the old engine is deleted and runned in the new 3d fx tech ......

14. 7k activators tech.... we use 7k script code to run this tech ingame to activate all 7k elements and content runned in the game at once......

15. blood.class tech.... we use a blood script class that enhances the blood effects ingame for more realistic effects ingame.....

16. blood.physics tech..... we use a blood physic script that makes all the blood physics relate to the game itslef for more realistic effetc......

17. 7k,7d,5k,5d,3k,3d, bumpmapping tech..... we use all this styles of tech this means that this bumpmapping tech takes all the game sounds effects from all the worlds tech and bumpmapps it so it can scan and enhance its primary techs for stunning results and stable results as well and much more......

18. dark,shadows.class tech..... we use this script class to enhance the shadows ingame for more darker shadows and more realistic effects and also increases more horror feels as well.....

19. dark.shadows.physics tech..... we use this script physics to enhance the shadows behaver this means that the shadows bounce off of all surfaces ingame and moves in 300 fps a second and increases more color in the shadows as well and much more......

20. debug tech..... this is a source content debuger that debugs automatic on all he games source content and when all the tech is running the debuger debugs it for complete results......

21. directx graphic bot tech..... we use a coded and script written graphic bot his job is to make sure that the directxx tech is fully stable at all times and more things he does as well no spoilers yet......

22. dynamic lighting element tech.... this tech allows all dynamic lighting to enable in this mod.....

23. engine is supports multi core threading for better games with no lag

24. we have also new tech coming soon so stay tuned

the custom source port that runs the new doom game in the Eiion Tech 1 Engine is named [Eiion Tech Source Port]
what this source port Engine Supports

it has all the features that the gzdoom source port has [the following]

the link will tell you everything http://zdoom.org/wiki/GZDoom

what my source port has that gzdoom does not have

1.multi core support for doom to run on multi cores better performance
2. 7k effects on a 1080p base resolution...
and much more basically what the Eiion Tech 1 Engine has in it the source port also has in it as well PLEASE READ ABOVE FOR THE TECH DETAILS ON WHAT THIS SOURCE PORT HAS IN IT [Eiion Tech Source Port]

I HAVE SOME PICTURES OF THE PROGRESS THAT OUR TEAM HAS MADE SO I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT JUST REMEMBER THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN IN GZDOOM WITH SOME MINOR CONFIGS [WE ARE STILL WORKING ON OUR SOURCE PORT] [Eiion Tech Source Port]

link here to the images thanks

thats the latest images from the project so far not much to go buy but we will have more progress coming soon....

we also have latest news here of the vannela version of the project is complete...
Spoiler:
latest video showcasing the project vannela version on the doom wad doom mega project 2014 map 6... i think this embed will work im not sure but if it dont i will fix it let me know

here's a link to the videos thanks

MORE CONTENT COMING SOON THANKS

WE MAKE ONLY FREE STUFF

OPEN FREE SOURCE

NO VALUE HERE

AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATORS OF GZDOOM AND ITS CONTENTS SHOWN ON THIS PAGE THANKS...

ALL OUR CONTENT HERE EXCEPT FOR GZDOOM CONTENTS ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO EIION SOFTWARE MODDB.COM

FROM FOUNDER-CEO-ENGINEER/JOHN kingnoger

A FORMED INDE DEVELOPMENT TEAM FROM MODDB.COM

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO EIION SOFTWARE.....
Last edited by wildweasel on Fri May 06, 2016 10:53 am, edited 13 times in total.
Reason: Removed the images because they were actually BREAKING THE FORUM.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: doom-multi-core--redone-source-port engine

Post by wildweasel »

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I'm already aware of what your thing is all about (Post Hell warning: link contains sound and horrifying colors).
rising fenix

Post by rising fenix »

if anybody has any questions i will try to answer all of them in order thanks so much for letting me put my project on here it means alot for my team zdoom you and the team are awesome thanks so much :)
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

rising fenix wrote:if anybody has any questions i will try to answer all of them in order thanks so much for letting me put my project on here it means alot for my team zdoom you and the team are awesome thanks so much :)
Believe me, having read the Doomworld thread, I was tempted to disapprove your post on the spot, because frankly, I have no idea if your project is even real, because every time I have seen anybody ask about it, you've just repeated the same thing that you've posted earlier, especially the bunches of ModDB pages you put up (in the Doom 3 section, might I add).
rising fenix

Post by rising fenix »

me and my team are trying our best to make this project perfect we have made alot of progress in the last bit since the doomworld forum post so we are determined to make this project a reality i promise you we are making some improvement we are writing better code and making tools for this project so yes we are trying our hearts out to make this possible thanks for at least understanding...
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

rising fenix wrote:me and my team are trying our best to make this project perfect we have made alot of progress in the last bit since the doomworld forum post so we are determined to make this project a reality i promise you we are making some improvement we are writing better code and making tools for this project so yes we are trying our hearts out to make this possible thanks for at least understanding...
Okay, so I guess answer me this: if you're making such great strides in allowing multi-core support in GZDoom, why not submit them to the project maintainer?
The Zombie Killer

Post by The Zombie Killer »

W-what did I just read? I'm not entirely sure how this project is meant to work, and after reading the post hell thread, I'm even more confused.

Elaborate troll?
rising fenix

Post by rising fenix »

we are not using gzdoom for multi core support we are only using it for testing we are using our not finished eiion tech source port that i am hard at work on..

and what do you mean what is the project maintainer i am cunfussed i am new here on zdoom page so please do help me out on this topic [project maintainer]
Nevander

Post by Nevander »

The Zombie Killer wrote:Elaborate troll?
That is my thinking at this time. It's very badly written (grammar, caps, etc.) and honestly looks like a spam post of some kind.
rising fenix

Post by rising fenix »

everything is told out on my post thread above
Zhs2
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Maryland, USA, but probably also in someone's mod somewhere

Post by Zhs2 »

Hurry and put it down before it realizes it's a rogue AI that posts in run-on sentences!

EDIT: And has learned how to make videos! Holy f!
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Okay, if you're not actually building it on GZDoom, then what specifically is your project? Can you show us anything that is actually your project, and not videos of Brutal Doom?

[edit] And can you explain it in less than five sentences?
ibm5155

Post by ibm5155 »

being true or fake, this is a legit out of sync engine :lol:
At least, you could have posted some benchmark numbers comparing gzdoom to your big named engine :roll:
Nash

Post by Nash »

John Carmack and Tim Sweeney should retire, id Tech and Unreal Engine can't hope to beat Doom Multi Core engine!!! I mean, 7k grafic's @ 1080p???? WOW!!!!!
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

Zhs2 wrote:Hurry and put it down before it realizes it's a rogue AI that posts in run-on sentences!
Xaser's on a rampage?? :P

Oh, by the way...
rising fenix wrote:our project image
and then
rising fenix wrote:hey community i have a project...
//Okay so maybe this one is just a typo. (Important parts are italic and highly invisible...)

Also,
rising fenix on ZDoom forums wrote:it is built of off the c++ computer language...
rising fenix in Post Hell post wrote:this is diamond computer language code mainy in script...
The inconsistency between the forum posts is overwhelming. As a guy in Doomworld suggested, something may not be ok with the author. I'm just sayin'. :roll:

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”