The ZDoomers' Lets Play Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
TheLightBad96
Location: Jonathan Crimson pleased to make your acquaintance.

Re: The ZDoomers' Lets Play Thread

Post by TheLightBad96 »

More of my Doom 2 Project Brutality Playthrough, Parts 10 - 12

I will be continuing with Project Brutality but i do want to know what other Gameplay mods and Maps people want to see me play and record, I would love to hear some recommendations for other games and mods too.

(all ideas are welcomed and appreciated but with a few exceptions "No Terry-Wads of any kind, No H-Doom or anything of that genre, or Hate Mods *stormer doom for example*" and I do prefer megawads but i will do single maps too provided that it is a long map)
Clownman

Post by Clownman »

I'm starting to torture myself... WHY?

TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

2 new Project Brutality Related Videos ( 1 finishing the vanilla Map set and the other Starting Doom 2: In Name Only " I love the archetecture of that Megawad " ) And there are 2 other videos that I released Just in time for Christmas (open the spoiler to find out)

Christmas Specials " They are not BRUTAL but are still Fucking Awesome" Open the gift Spoiler to see it :D
Spoiler:
And Have a wonderful Christmas "whats left of it anyway but the thought counts :wub:
enderkevin13

Post by enderkevin13 »

A small gameplay video I made on a level for Doom I put together a week ago I'd say.

I have not been known to be good at dodging...
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

I got 5 more Project Brutality Videos with the Doom 2: In name only Megawad ( i only realised that megawad has a few bugs in it "not major bugs but it does hamper level progression") but I shall go through this mod anyway :D

Hope you enjoy my efforts at another playthrough :D
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

I'm sorry for not posting more of my progress with P.B./Doom 2: In name only, but this will be remedied right now with 4 new videos, Hope you enjoy it

Also there are other videos in the spoiler below :D
Spoiler:
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

Posting 4 more Doom mod related videos in this thread ( 3 with PB/ D2:INO and 1 other mod that I love) hope you enjoy it :D

I Decided to do a one shot with one of the mods that Used to play the living hell out of "Wildweasels Hit Collection: Agent Diaz" and a short map mod called Recon Redux, I am aware that there was an update for Agent Diaz but that update kind of disappointed me by removing that awesome hud, Enjoy :wub:

P.S. I am going to start uploading DRLA+DRPG videos within a month :)
P.P.S. Not sure if i should make a thread for my lets plays because i do fear that i am cluttering up this thread :?
|ndußtrial
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by |ndußtrial »

i think, thing, that your videos bring life to this thread... always wondered what inspired weasel to give the shotgun there such a tiny magazine, but then again, it fits the theme, and it really makes the weapon feel exotic

off-topic... my big difficulty in the mod was with the two super-similar pistols with slightly different fire rates; luger/walther in the nazis mod kind of gives an idea as to the reasoning, but it was always confusing managing the two for me

*edit: maybe it would be funny for me to do one of these sometime (funny because my commentary would almost wholly consist of nonsensical yelling and insults towards ais; i am very maladjusted to playing with enemies, whom i know are computer-controlled...)
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

|ndußtrial wrote:
Spoiler:
- |ndußtrial : sorry for the late reply but I thank you for your kind words about the playthroughs i post, About the 2 9mm pistols in Diaz Both of them have subtle differences that make them unique to each other ( The K&S 50 is more of a rapid fire handgun while the Judgement Mkii Is more accurate "and it does higher bash damage) And i will be making more of this kind of stuff ( I don't know what Megawad would go well with WW-Nazis ) and I will be looking forward to your Playthroughs of Stuff as well. Thanks man :wub:

And i will be Releasing more of the Project Brutality/ Doom 2 In Name Only Playthrough today. Hope you guys enjoy :D

#Edit# In the spoiler below i also did a trailer for all the other upcoming playthroughs on my channel :D enjoy
Spoiler:
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

Just Posting 4 New PB Videos out on the thread + 1 Doom RLA + RPG Video, Because i love you guys ( and i really love sharing my videos of me enjoying myself playing Doom with this wonderful forum) Hope you guys enjoy the videos :D

TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

Just posting 5 more Doom related videos here for your enjoyment (4 PB and 1 DRLA) Enjoy :D

enderkevin13

Post by enderkevin13 »

Should I do a playthrough of Super Skulltag?
TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

enderkevin13 wrote:Should I do a playthrough of Super Skulltag?
It's entirely your decision, But i know i would watch it :D
darkhaven3

Post by darkhaven3 »

TheLightBad96

Post by TheLightBad96 »

Hey guys I am here with a few more playthrough videos for your viewing pleasure ( i have started doing other non doom playthroughs too) enjoy :D
Project Brutality - Hell on Earth Starter Pack ( Attempting to get 100% Secrets for the whole playthrough )

DoomRLA+RPG+Icarus

Syphon Filter 1 (PSX - EMULATED)

Return to “Off-Topic”