[Project] "Knee-Deep in ZDoom"

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

Status Report. I want to know what maps await gameplay tweaks/bug hunting/fixing, etc. (Call me cleaner).
NiGHTMARE

Post by NiGHTMARE »

E1M4 ;)
cyber-menace

Post by cyber-menace »

Poor Tormentor. What's he going to think of THAT little piece of attention.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

C'mon guys, don't ask me over and over again for information :) I have to work half the day and can't reply that fast at all :)

@NMN conc. GrenadeLauncher - Gimme pix of the latest work and I will tell you what I want to have!

@Wooliewool - I need screenshots of your previous work, without that, you are not in!

@Nightmare - Once more: What have you done to the latest version of E1M7? I still can't find any additions on the version online on Krill's ftp!

@Krillancello - Thx, me gets the files now!

@Everyone else, active in round 2 - ellmo still gives no sign of life as cccp_leha does! This begins to annoy me pretty much! I will try to get in contact with both as I said!
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

cyber-menace wrote:Poor Tormentor. What's he going to think of THAT little piece of attention.
huh?
Torm wrote:@NMN conc. GrenadeLauncher - Gimme pix of the latest work and I will tell you what I want to have!
Acknowledged
@Everyone else, active in round 2 - ellmo still gives no sign of life
Fucking hell! I've wrote 2 more mails and no response. I believe someone needs to begin cleaning up e1m3 (not to mention my underground areas look horrid! I... . .someone must do something about it)
NiGHTMARE wrote:E1M4 ;)
Right, I just need to get that FTP browsing program (dang).
Ninja_of_DooM

Post by Ninja_of_DooM »

Nmn wrote: Fucking hell! I've wrote 2 more mails and no response. I believe someone needs to begin cleaning up e1m3 (not to mention my underground areas look horrid! I... . .someone must do something about it)
I'll take a look at it if it's okay.:)
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

:D Acknowledged
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

BUMPAGE :lol:

Looks like my influence contaminated Newdoom. Sounds pretty [lexus]serouse[/lexus] ;) , eh?

Now off to pollute Doomworld :D
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Nmn wrote:[lexus]serouse[/lexus] ;) , eh?
lawl
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

@NMN - Great introduction text, be proud of that piece!
Ninja_of_DooM

Post by Ninja_of_DooM »

Nmn - If you ever send that wad to the e-mail address in my profile it won't work. That e-mail server's been acting nuts for months now and everything's read as a virus. Try sendning it to Ninja312@gmail.com.:)
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

Ninja-we're not exchanging wads via mail. Krillancello set up us the bomb.. er.. custom ftp server that we can upload wads to. Contact him about this and for a password :)
cyber-menace

Post by cyber-menace »

Nmn wrote:
cyber-menace wrote:Poor Tormentor. What's he going to think of THAT little piece of attention.
huh?
I was talking about this!
Enjay wrote:When you are going for hype, just make sure you don't use the tag line "Tormentor667 wants to make you his bitch".
I suppose that makes sense now right NMN?
Risen

Post by Risen »

Tormentor, what is the date for finalizing these maps so we can begin testing and revisions? I am eager to get on to this stage.

Intermap update, I have added a nice transition effect for moving to a new map. with some polish, it should be quite nice. I'll unveil the next intermap beta after I can test it with every map.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

@Risen - I have no idea... the big problem is ellmo and cccp_leha (but mostly ellmo, because his work is the most important and big deal!). I tried to contact them via E-Mail and PN but no reply till today! :( I would like to have the maps finished in the end of january so we can complete our work in february to release it at the end of february... Another problem is, that I have no idea, if Nightmare is able to finish E1M10 until february and same goes to the list of bugs for all the other maps :(

Return to “Levels”