[spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Exeor

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.11)

Post by Exeor »

Jaxxoon R wrote:There should also be burgers, pies, and bottles of ketchup replacing the weapons to regain stamina faster, so you actually have a reason to go to the secrets/hard to reach parts of levels.
Agree, Kirby Super Star Ultra has nice food sprites for that, I didnt find bottles of ketchup however...

Thanks for keeping updating this! I have been testing this 1.11 version and gaster-blasters are a bit bugged shooting now.
I probably update my gzdoom version, the HUD is still bugged for me.
Spoiler:
Oberron
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Oberron »

You forgot to credit Mirage Media for their wood texture. I converted it to JPEG format.
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

Idea:
Sans.
as a Sprite.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Oberron wrote:You forgot to credit Mirage Media for their wood texture. I converted it to JPEG format.
i think he is running it with custom texture addon, because this mod doesn't have those textures at all.
Exeor

Post by Exeor »

Captain J wrote:
Oberron wrote:You forgot to credit Mirage Media for their wood texture. I converted it to JPEG format.
i think he is running it with custom texture addon, because this mod doesn't have those textures at all.
Yep, I was using a custom HD textures when I took the picture, nothing to do with Sans' mod.
YukesVonFaust wrote:Idea:
Sans.
as a Sprite.
That sounds good for the thirdperson mode, I remember that Sans had walking sprites when you went to eat a hamburger with him at the Grillby's restaurant on Pacifist Run.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
YukesVonFaust wrote:Idea:
Sans.
as a Sprite.
That would be cool, though Undertale uses only 90 degree angle sprites, and that's very odd to work around. Also Sans wouldn't have an attack frame, hence he only haves walking sprites in the game.
Jaxxoon R wrote:There should also be burgers, pies, and bottles of ketchup replacing the weapons to regain stamina faster, so you actually have a reason to go to the secrets/hard to reach parts of levels.
Not a bad idea, I will implement that later.
Oberron
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Oberron »

ah.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

also there will be some bad, i mean good times to show you guys some donations such as improvement and rotations. hang on there, lemme sansrize it.
VriskaSerket
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by VriskaSerket »

How about making the berserk pack increase attack speed for a while, like he does at the end of his fight?
Exeor

Post by Exeor »

I am not sure if I found an easter egg, but testing the stop time + gasterblaster attack I heard a strange loud voice coming from nowhere, I couldn't repeat it again, interesting...

My only suggestion for the next update is to add the health/armor points in the bones bar, but the food items is a really cool idea too. :D
mumblemumble

Post by mumblemumble »

this is what you heard exor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CamPXxfl7Lw
headrebe;

Post by headrebe; »

As awesome as this mod is, I can't seem to get the HUD to display properly, it just displays the normal Doom hud with Sans' face on it.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

headrebe; wrote:As awesome as this mod is, I can't seem to get the HUD to display properly, it just displays the normal Doom hud with Sans' face on it.
Zoom it in a bit, also activate the Stretched HUD in Full Screen option in the HUD settings.
headrebe;

Post by headrebe; »

Yup, that did it. Thanks! This is a pretty awesome mod all around. Played it on a Slaughter map for some friends and it was fantastic
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

SANSA0.png
SANSA0.png (6.53 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
he is a skeleton with funny fat bones, alright. anyway it's still work in progress. there will be even more gestures to come and will be in the addon.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”