[Project] "Knee-Deep in ZDoom"

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ninja_of_DooM

Post by Ninja_of_DooM »

Anymore work going free? I've just uploaded my new wad to the archives and I need something to do now.:)
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

Ninja-no one's working on e1m4 rite now as I believe. If You want to do some minor jobs e1m2, e1m5 and e1m8, that are finished, need some enemy/ammo tweaking. Good luck.
Ninja_of_DooM

Post by Ninja_of_DooM »

OK, I'll take care of E1M4 for now then adn see what I can do to it if anything.:)
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Sorry, to interrupt your plans but as far as I know, NoD isn't listed in the second block of mappers and that's why I don't agree in letting him work on E1M4!

@NoD - Don't take this personal!
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

What the? Torm, we do need help and Ninja is a great mapper. What if Shaviro would drag his ass onto our forums to help us with our project? Not only we need working people we need good mappers. We have both. Please rethink Your decision. The job he has done in e1m6 was quite a good (altough it was very little ;)
Ninja_of_DooM

Post by Ninja_of_DooM »

No worries. I didn't take it personally Torm. I understand.:) But if a slot comes free I'm up for some work. (Or if the others are persuasive enough.;))

You flatter me Nmn, nobody's really said I'm great or anything, it'll be judged in my new wad's review on sunday.:p
NiGHTMARE

Post by NiGHTMARE »

Hold on, the release date is now June?!? I thought it was the end of this month!
Risen

Post by Risen »

Is the M7 on the server the most recent version?

I updated it anyway. Let me know if it wasn't (It didn't look much different at a quick glance in an editor) and I'll do it again.
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

NiGHTMARE wrote:Hold on, the release date is now June?!? I thought it was the end of this month!
O____o ?? what?
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Nmn wrote:The current release date is planned for end of June. And please don't ask "when it's going to be released". KDIZD is like wine-the longer it takes to produce it the better it will be ;)
He was talking about that :P
Bio Hazard

Post by Bio Hazard »

im sure that the intro part of the TITLEMAP could be used as some sort of trailer or something
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

I wrote:The current release date is planned for end of June (?!?!?!?). And please don't ask "when it's going to be released". KDIZD is like wine-the longer it takes to produce it the better it will be ;)
(o)_(O)

._. dude...

I must've been either on dragz or drunk. No, my Haze is planned for release in June (heh, a lil confusion). Risen, apologize for this confusion-KDIZD deadline is end of Januray, not June :)
QBasicer

Post by QBasicer »

Is this thing already done?
cyber-menace

Post by cyber-menace »

Are you just trying to Torment them or someting?
QBasicer

Post by QBasicer »

It seems to be taking A LONG TIME...

I've seen molassis go uphill... at Baffin Island... In Winter... Faster then this.

Return to “Levels”