What was The Funniest&Scariest thing that you did or seen

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Hellsmith1

What was The Funniest&Scariest thing that you did or seen

Post by Hellsmith1 »

What was the funniest & scariest thing that you did or seen in your life?

The funniest thing that I ever seen.

Me and my sister was with my Grandma & Grandpa going to the race's on a Saturday my grandpa had a cap on his head and when it became night and the race's were over with. When he took his hat off it was so funny he had a big thing of hair stinking up on the side of his head and everytime he smoothed it down it would come up in a different spot everytime. Then it finally when it spiked back up it was in front of his forehead it looked like an rhinoceros horn stinking out. :lol:
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: What was The Funniest&Scariest thing that you did or see

Post by YukiHerz »

Funniest:

So i was out of my day of school with a male friend from another class, so i cross the street and i stand in the button thing to call for green light and he stands on the other side with the other button, then we both start doing stupid dance and pressing the button repeatedly, there was a lot of people on the street that day.

Scariest:

I'm not a person that's scared easily but when i was a kid Silent Hills was the spooky shit.
AkumaKing

Post by AkumaKing »

Funniest: The entirety of Daily Lives of Highschool Boys

Scariest: Certain images I've seen around the net that I refuse to show. I've been to some dark places that have scarred me. ;-;
Zanieon
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Zanieon »

Funniest: The video compilations of memes on YouTube.

Scariest:
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

Funniest

Me, my sister and my aunt we were all upstairs throwing a little nerf football around. Suddenly my mom opens up the door and my aunt got scared and she threw the ball at my mom head but she missed her about an inch and boy she threw that ball hard.
Dancso

Post by Dancso »

One of my funniest:

On a winter day after school (this was back in elementary), me and a friend were quietly walking home. Due to a narrow part of the pavement, I was behind my friend instead of beside him. I heard two kids, one or two years below my age whisper, "Let's throw snowballs at him". So I turned back being all like "come at me bros". My friend didn't notice my distraction and kept walking... I was totally wrestled into and bathed in the snow by those kids and my friend was a good two-dozen yards away when he noticed I wasn't there.
Spoiler: a runner up but this one's a bit gross
One of my scariest:

As a kid, I watched the first four episodes of an anime called "Silver Fang", we had it on a VHS tape. Without spoiling too much, I'll just say it has to do with grizzlies, the "music" being perhaps the scariest part of the experience. It probably wouldn't affect me today... might be an idea to confront it again and get some closure. :D It ended on a cliffhanger by the end of episode 4 and that's all we had of the show.
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

Funniest:
Too mean spirited and kinda gross to tell.

Scariest:

I didn't exactly "see" it but on the province that I used to live on as a kid, on the way home at night I was hearing sounds from the sky. It sounds too different compared to airplanes or helicopters. What I heard sounds similar to the alien aircraft from this scene from HL:
Spoiler:
I remember myself sweating heavily during that and I ran back home quickly.
cambertian
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by cambertian »

Funniest: My own imagination.
Scariest: See above.
Athel

Post by Athel »

Scariest thing: locking myself in a tiny claustrophobic closetby aaccident when I was 10.

...and the closet didn't even have a lock on it.

...yeah.
Hellsmith1

Post by Hellsmith1 »

Funniest:
Me and my 2 nephew's were outside and we were throwing around a Nerf ball and I was in the far back field and one of my nephews was running back to the house and as soon as he was at the backyard he didn't see it I threw that ball right him and hit on top of his head as he was running towards the backdoor. It was funny it looked like one of the cartoon scene when someone threw something at him and as he was running it would hit him on the head. It looked exactly like that. I felt bad but it was funny.

The scariest:
A firework exploding in my hands.
What happened was that I bought one of those big roaming candies i was holding it in my hands and when i went up to lite it all 14 went off except one I heard it feel back down into the tube then it exploded in my hands it stunkun for couple of hours but I was ok. But the label didn't say not to hold.

Lesson learned.
Carbine Dioxide

Post by Carbine Dioxide »

HazeBandicoot wrote: I'm not a person that's scared easily but when i was a kid Silent Hills was the spooky shit.
Do you mean Silent Hill? Silent Hills is canceled.

Silent Hill still is the spooky shit for me. I love the series.

Return to “Off-Topic”