If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 pm
- Moderator Team Lead
- Posts: 21455
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
This could be yet another manifestation of the "not a multiple of 4" bug, which I recall happened at unusual resolutions like 1366x768. Try it at any other screen resolution and see if it still puts out that sort of screenshot.
- Posts: 5886
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:06 pm
- Location: New Zealand
It is indeed that. GZDoom fixed this awhile back but zandro is older than the hills, thus the multiple of 4 issue. Using 1360x768 will resolve it.
Also, the picture isn't actually grey scale. Zoom in and you'll notice all the colour is in misaligned columns.