(RELEASED) Nightmare Survival DC : Rainbow Factory

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Angel-Neko_X
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

(RELEASED) Nightmare Survival DC : Rainbow Factory

Post by Angel-Neko_X »

An another project with a creepy pasta pony theme. Why director's cut? Because it's the alt-version of one of my maps made for the zombie survival, and in this wad, it's just campain with a shitload of zombies.

This wad is the spinoff of a "MLP : FIM" creepy pasta: The Rainbow Factory!

STORY:

Rainbow Dash have made experiments on ponies for make them into a mutant as the "humans", so she took a random human from an another realm and use it for working on them.
She took the DNA of the human for mix with the ponies, the first ones are Scootaloo (you), Gunslinger Shooter and your prison mate, after this succesful experiment, she decided with Glaze to keep mixing and trying to clone the mutants...

But after, that's was a failure, they made the zombies with flesh hunger and it's the cause of the big disaster in the Rainbow Factory because the cloning machine that Glaze made won't stop because it's a prototype of clone machine.

Every prisonners and employes in the rainbow factory are dead or zombified... Exept you and some ponies...

Will you survive in this factory full of zombies?

Download : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/520 ... actory.pk3

VIDEO GAMEPLAY :
Last edited by Angel-Neko_X on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBadHustlex

Re: Nightmare Survival DC : Rainbow Factory

Post by TheBadHustlex »

Nice version of that place, also, the atmosphere is kind of decent. Although I'd prefer pony-zombies.
Angel-Neko_X

Post by Angel-Neko_X »

While Im working on the decorate and looking for sprites for edit, I'll show you some screens.
Spoiler:
Also, I need the new player sprites. Has human scootaloo if you can help me please.
TheBadHustlex wrote:Nice version of that place, also, the atmosphere is kind of decent. Although I'd prefer pony-zombies.
I've got the pony sprites base, why sure! But it will take more time! :)
Ravick

Post by Ravick »

I don't like "pony", but I like horror-themed experiences in games/mods. I guess you're doing it well so far! :) I'll want to play it when you release, for sure!
Naitguolf

Post by Naitguolf »

I like scary maps. This seems very impresive. (But ponies, owwww.... XD )
Sinael

Post by Sinael »

Angel-Neko_X wrote: I've got the pony sprites base
Would you kindly share those with us? I've been looking for a pony spritesheet for a while now. Only sheets I found were for topdown RPGs, and th perspective in them won't suit Doom.
TheBadHustlex

Post by TheBadHustlex »

http://urimas.deviantart.com/art/MLPonl ... -341840400

Here you go. With walking-animations, some kind of attack, even jumping, rotations...
They don't even look so bad ingame.
Zero X. Diamond

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Oh joy, creepypasta and My Little Pony: the two best things on the internet, together at last.
Angel-Neko_X

Post by Angel-Neko_X »

Sorry for the bump pals! But it's for say that the wad is on hold, for some people who wants to try it, Ask me in PM, I can share to people for beta testing for 5 guys only! And don't worry, I'll give you credits for beta testing!
Angel-Neko_X

Re: (RELEASED) Nightmare Survival DC : Rainbow Factory

Post by Angel-Neko_X »

Sorry for the pointless and double post bump, but I want to accounce you all that the Rainbow Factory is now released! :D

Download now here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/520 ... actory.pk3

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”