Disable 'Scale Text in High Res' in the HUD options, or several features will look glitchy!
If the HUD is too big or too small, or if the Scorecard's text keeps going over itself, fiddle with the settings under "HUD Options > Scaling Options".
Thank you, customer, for purchasing our brand new FragTrak Four™ statistics device.
With this product, you may now enjoy wonderful features such as:
• Bodycount tracking on all your weapons, including your fists and archaic devices such as chainsaws.
• Individual killcounts for every monster species on every weapon.
• A handy stat screen to check your achievements.
As an added bonus, in order to incite you to push yourself to the boundaries of your skill, we've added fun little things:
• Weapon ranks to reach, up to over ten thousand kills!
• Every 1500 kills, you can reset your counter to 0 and obtain a shiny medal.
• Every kill will give you XP towards a rank. The higher the difficulty, the weaker the weapon, and the stronger the enemy, the more XP you get!
You WILL need a development version to run this build! Get one here!
This should work with GZDoom's Aug 01 2017 version and further.
Make sure you load Fragtrak LAST!
MODS WITH VERIFIED COMPATIBILITY
• LegenDoom V2
• Final Doomer
• Slowmo Bullettime Ultimate
D.U.C.K, Footsteps, Droplets, Nash's DN3D-style Shadows, DamNums
MODS THAT ARE KNOWN NOT TO WORK WITH FRAGTRAK
• Smooth Doom