full screen HUD stretch

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
bimshwel

Post by bimshwel »

Ha ha, I couldn't even get regular people (that is assuming "doom nerd" status counts as regular) to download things when I made them visible, I seriously doubt a major software company's lawyer brigade would give me any attention.
Mighty Duck X-treme

Post by Mighty Duck X-treme »

Well... I did contact Cory Whittle a few months ago not only the same thing, but about the weapons in Immoral Conduct. That thread I saw in the 3D Realms Forums caught my attention and I told him that the weapons in Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warriow couldn't be used because of a possible copyright policy by 3D Realms. I also told him I could help him if he needed it.

He replied that he had a bunch of weapon sprites that he could replace for the no-no sprites. Expect a bunch of changes when a new version of Immoral Conduct comes out.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Well, it's a darn good thing I used Scubasteve's sprites instead of the rocket launcher from Duke....
bimshwel

Post by bimshwel »

They're all guns to me. I'd just as soon take a digital photograph of an Advil bottle and use that.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

I guess the guy who made the duke3d patch has done something illegal, then. Please excuse me while I delete that from my hard drive. I don't want to be holding anything illegal... :oops:

[FUTURE EDIT] Ironically, I distinctly remember not deleting the wad in question.

Return to “General”