the old games

Talk about multiplayer ZDoom games here.
Forum rules
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM

the old games

Post by LoN)DUKE_NUKEM »

got a question why cant yall make a server where we play through the eregunal doom2 maps id be fun and dont tell me its boring to play ive bean playing it since i was 8 and im 15 now so it aint boring to play thim old maps
Biff

Post by Biff »

Are you asking about zdaemon? I did have a doom2 coop server up for a while, maybe I'll re-instate it at special request. :)
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM

Post by LoN)DUKE_NUKEM »

thax man ill keep a lookout for the server anuther thing could you help me get difernt .wad files outher than dwango 4-7 i cant find 8 and som outher ones on servers oh and on the thing thats on the server minue saying get wad it dont work
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Something tells me you're flunking English.
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

hahaha
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

HotWax wrote:Something tells me you're flunking English.
rofl! Obviously, we have quite a few people here who obviously aren't used to typing on a keyboard. Heh, I wonder what it would be like for somebody with really fat fingers to try and type? Maybe something like this:

Zadoioimn iosa trhjew bverst pooirt evbewr4.

I just tried to type "Zdoom is the best port ever". Heh, what a mess.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Xaser wrote:Obviously, we have quite a few people here who obviously aren't used to typing on a keyboard.
Yes, and obviously we have some rather obvious cases of people who obviously like to overuse obvious. ;)
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

HotWax wrote:
Xaser wrote:Obviously, we have quite a few people here who obviously aren't used to typing on a keyboard.
Yes, and obviously we have some rather obvious cases of people who obviously like to overuse obvious. ;)
Thank you, Captian Obvious!
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM

Post by LoN)DUKE_NUKEM »

dont be makin fun of my english cant help how i spell sertan words the way they sound somthimes thats waht happiens when your dislexic
Hirogen2
Graphics Processor: Intel with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hirogen2 »

The least thing I want from you is to set sentence-ends with points -> .
Thank u.
my english can't help how i spell
neither can mine :)
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

LoN)DUKE_NUKEM wrote:dont be makin fun of my english cant help how i spell sertan words the way they sound somthimes thats waht happiens when your dislexic
Should have been more like...
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM wrote:Don’t be making fun of my English. I cant help that I spell certain words the way they sound sometimes. That’s what happens when your dyslexic.
True, but if you know you can't spell, then why not use a spell checker rather than post something you know is probably wrong and that people might take the piss out of you for?

In other words, you can help how you spell. More likely you can't be arsed to make the little extra effort needed to ensure your spelling is as near correct as possible.

Also, does dyslexia affect your ability to use correct grammar? (I don't know. I'm asking.)
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Don't be making fun of my English. I can't help that I spell certain words the way they sound, sometimes. That's what happens when you're full of shit.
You are not teh win.
Also, does dyslexia affect your ability to use correct grammar?
No, but laziness does.
LoN)DUKE_NUKEM

Post by LoN)DUKE_NUKEM »

hay biff when you going to set up a server with doom2.wad on it
Biff

Post by Biff »

Well, since I sort of offered, I guess I'll have to do that today. Should be up by 4:00 P.M. Pacific.
Lumpy

Post by Lumpy »

Xaser wrote:
Heh, I wonder what it would be like for somebody with really fat fingers to try and type?
I have really fat fingers, and I can type OK (I think). To give you and idea I take a size 26 ring. Thats roughly a ring so big a quarter can pass through it. No I am not a Fatty McFatAss, just really big fingers. It does hinder me from typing in the traditional sense. I do an advanced version of hunt and peck.

Return to “Networking”