(WIP)Nitemare 3D sequel

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
D00mfan

(WIP)Nitemare 3D sequel

Post by D00mfan »

Hi guys,

People seem to be disappointed about the n3d project being cancelled.

Well I have some good news. I wanted to show you my project:
Return to a Nitemare, a sequel to Nitemare 3D.
Story:

Dracula surviving from the last encounter, has kidnapped Penelope for his bride, it is now your mission to save her . It won't be easy though, Dracula has took refuge in Jekyl Hammersteins house , the brother of Dr Hammerstein who is now looking forward to getting his revenge.

I have decided that I will use EC Wolf for this, to try and create the original feel of the game .

There will be 2 new weapons:

A Stun pistol

Explosive Testubes

If anybody else has ideas for weapons that fit a mad scientist/horror theme please suggest them.

There will be 3 episodes like last time, with each episode having new sprites:

1: Haunted house
2: Underground labs/Caves
3: Another dimension

However this time there will be a bigger a variety of monsters, with each episode having its own exclusive unique monsters plus the original ones from last time.
Each episode will have 15 levels + 1 secret one, this amount of levels will allow me to show the different monsters.

Some of sprites so far :
Spoiler:
Last edited by D00mfan on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viscra Maelstrom

Re: (WIP)Nitemare 3D sequel

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

who said anything about N3D Reborn being cancelled? O.o
D00mfan

Post by D00mfan »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:who said anything about N3D Reborn being cancelled? O.o
Well sorry, I just assumed it was because there hasn't been a update since September last year.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Looking promising :)
TheMightyHeracross

Post by TheMightyHeracross »

Screenshots or it didn't happen. REAL screenshots, not some enemy previews, a HUD sprite, a TITLEPIC, and some game textures.
D00mfan

Post by D00mfan »

TheMightyHeracross wrote:Screenshots or it didn't happen. REAL screenshots, not some enemy previews, a HUD sprite, a TITLEPIC, and some game textures.
Fair enough, I have been trying to work on it on for the past few days, I have been trying to add the palette but I keep getting errors saying it has illegal characters, I have been using borland c ++, so now I think i'll just develop it in ZDOOM for now.
Canofbacon

Post by Canofbacon »

If you keep working on this it will probably be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing screenshots when you post them.
D00mfan

Post by D00mfan »

Don't worry, I am determined to finish this , especially considering how long it takes me to make the sprites lol. It would be a waste of time to stop it.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”